Home Remedies

rod

Retired 22 years
We have a large military training base close by that does year around training. They are VERY active in the summer. About 20 years ago (maybe more) we were going through an especially heavy tick season and the Army wanted a DEET based product for its troops that was better than Off or Cutters or any of the other store brands. And they wanted it NOW. A friend happened to be the distributor of just what the Army was looking for. Over the coarse of a few years he became a millionaire selling his stuff to the Army. Basically from what I understood it was nothing more than a liquid form of Deep Woods Off that had a higher level of DEET in it. Apparently it did the job.

rod

Retired 22 years
That's some bull:censored2: right there. I would demand my money back from them
Just last week I paid $37 each to get my 3 grandkids and my wife and I into the Galveston Texas Aquarium. $185 I may as well thrown out the window. Worst aquarium ever. If you are ever in Galveston----never mind---don't go to Galveston. Also paid $65 for 4 chicken strip baskets. (3 dried up chicken strips and a handful of rubbery fries). P.S. This was all grandmas idea to take them to Galveston.

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
Just last week I paid $37 each to get my 3 grandkids and my wife and I into the Galveston Texas Aquarium. $185 I may as well thrown out the window. Worst aquarium ever. If you are ever in Galveston----never mind---don't go to Galveston. Also paid $65 for 4 chicken strip baskets. (3 dried up chicken strips and a handful of rubbery fries). P.S. This was all grandmas idea to take them to Galveston.

What did they have a bunch of crawdads and bluegills?

Rutherford B Hays

gun accipere, et abire cannoli
6-ways-to-naturally-relieve-mosquito-bites-rub-area-with-4934050.png