Homeowner pulls gun on UPS driver delivery woman

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
I’ve had multiple people come to the door with a gun pulled. Black and white people. Rural and city. Doesn’t really matter who they are, some people just don’t like unexpected visitors at the door, and sometimes we’re mistaken for them.

Since this was a PVD driver, I’m surprised even less.
If they don't want "visitors" on their property then maybe they should take their sorry asses to the mall and not order :censored2: online.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Show up at my house out in the country after dark. Unannounced and unexpected

Good chance you will be met by a man with a gun. It might not be pointed at you. But if you dont give the right answers it could be

F

Frankie's Friend

One night a guy responded cheerfully "I'll be right there!" to my UPS! announcement.

When he opened his door he quickly stuck a huge knife in my face and then said "Oh, it IS UPS!"

I was so used to delivering in the hood it didnt even startle me. That's pretty pathetic.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I remember last year that a video was circulating about a armed robbery at a residence by a thug who was wearing a UPS like uniform.

Just part of the course with our culture..best be safe..:beafraid:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
One night a guy responded cheerfully "I'll be right there!" to my UPS! announcement.

When he opened his door he quickly stuck a huge knife in my face and then said "Oh, it IS UPS!"

I was so used to delivering in the hood it didnt even startle me. That's pretty pathetic.
I bet you could get Sickofit in a hurry!

gocubs63

Got a gun pulled on me this past week. Saw the guy come to the door with a pistol in his right hand so the first thing I do is yell at him to not shoot me as I’m yelling at him I’m ups. Guy finally came to his senses as he saw I had his package and it finally clicked in his retarded brain. Granted I’m a Pvd driver and we really need to have flashing lights or something to positively identify us to the general public. I don’t know how many people have said to me what happened to my truck and I just laugh at them and say it was repossessed haha

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Put on your hazard lights and honk that horn before exiting the vehicle...

I've got a gun pulled on me on my rural route, but it was 0130 in the morning... so yeah my subcontractor's manager sucks at balancing the load between the supplemental drivers

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
A 0130 am delivery anywhere and expect some kind of friendly reception. Using your hazard lights and honking the horn on a rural route will only add to the situation.

Lucky you are alive...:gun_banda:runcirclsmiley2:

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
Oh I switch to ninja mode after about 2200

The advice was for pvds and Amazon flex drivers that I've seen doing so in my area. They're long gone by 2200 so it's just me, the trees, and deer frolicking about.