Hoodies

Taz1972

I see UPS drivers everywhere wearing hoodies. At my center my boss says we are not allowed to wear them even though I bought it out of the UPS catalog.

barnyard

KTM rider
I used to wear a pile lined hoodie. I think it was in the UPS catalog. The zipper broke this past fall, so I switched to a black fatigue sweater. When it was windy, I had the hood up all day. Now I wear the sweater, a light neck gaiter and a fleece neck gaiter. When it gets windy, I add a hoodie/neck gaiter thingy. I was warm this last winter, even the days with -15 for the high. Those days, I wore a pair of bibs too, so there is that.

Last edited:

iowa boy

When will UPS finally get with the times and have a coat made with a hood on it so we can actually stay warm and not have to wear a hoodie to keep the wind off our necks?

I know I'm asking a lot but one can always hope...

BlackCat

When will UPS finally get with the times and have a coat made with a hood on it so we can actually stay warm and not have to wear a hoodie to keep the wind off our necks?

I know I'm asking a lot but one can always hope...

Here in AZ we are supposed to be testing the new "golf looking" shirts sometime this summer.