Hoodies

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
I see UPS drivers everywhere wearing hoodies. At my center my boss says we are not allowed to wear them even though I bought it out of the UPS catalog.

File a grievance.

"UPS Dogs" on Facebook and Instagram have pics of all kinds of drivers

wearing hoodies.

In my area.... the company hands them out.

117silh.jpg

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
Hub manger rode our ass for a couple of months about them then she finally gave up. Just keep wearing them. They will give up eventually.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
I see UPS drivers everywhere wearing hoodies. At my center my boss says we are not allowed to wear them even though I bought it out of the UPS catalog.

Tell him, "No problem." By the way, good sir, I notice you're not wearing name tag, as the contract dictates (Article 20, Section 5). If he wants to insist you can't wear your hoodie, tell him you will be filing a grievance about the name tags for ALL management.

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
I'm surprised they don't have to at least be dark brown.
File a grievance.

"UPS Dogs" on Facebook and Instagram have pics of all kinds of drivers

wearing hoodies.

In my area.... the company hands them out.

117silh.jpg

I'm surprised they don't have to at least be dark brown.

I was referencing these hoodies. Took her about 2 months to finally give up on it. I think they look fine and match the uniform.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
How do you see me ?
Eating the ice cream sundae i ordered just because you knew it was mine. You dont even want it. You ordered the wings. But you just had to...eating it without blinking, infront of me. Sitting in that damned swivel chair.

And then you ask if I wanted to lick the spoon.

WorknLateHuh

It's pretty sad here... as far as hoodies or sweaters go you can wear anything that is brown. There's guys that wear Carhartt hoodies and brown zip up hoodies.

I love wearing hoodies here, but it's getting straight up trashy. center manager doesn't care, or is too busy stealing union work to notice.

Observer

It's time for everyone to sign - clothing rules and regulations. Both sides and also include the name tags for sups. That way no one can say I didn't know the rules. Then file on anything that is wrong. What they should have never changed was the manufacturer and color of the uniforms. They were much more professional looking. Fabric looks cheap even from a distance.

Indecisi0n

Eating the ice cream sundae i ordered just because you knew it was mine. You dont even want it. You ordered the wings. But you just had to...eating it without blinking, infront of me. Sitting in that damned swivel chair.

And then you ask if I wanted to lick the spoon.
I love wings but they make my ass burn the next day .