HOT DAMN! UPS Going Top Fuel Racing

dutchups

Hello, just a connection with UPS sponsoring European race cars.

They reach a big croud, Porsche Carrera Cup raced before DTMraces.
And they often drive in the Porsche Supercup which races before Formula 1.

Will be visiting the DTMrace in Zandvoort Holland 3th Sept. where the UPS porsches will also race!!

Regards

T

Thebrowntruth

unless something bad happens, body damage is very rare although severe and costly engine failures are common.

wk,
were you talking about the race car or our fleet of p-500's?

Its a shame UPS stayed with Jarrett! Yes he's a good spokesman, but I don't see that team doing much for a couple of years. I've always been a Jarrett fan, but lets admit it, he's a has been. And granted "its better to be a has been then a never was" (Quoted by Darrell Waltrip) but your past doesn't win races. And RYR isn't a much better choice. They should of persuded other avenues, like Kasey Kahne and Greg Biffle. Hope they have good luck in Top Fuel!
I agree

BrownSnowFlake

While it's great that UPS is sponsorig something other than NASCAR, as an international company, shouldn't we be involved with something with international appeal? Something like world cup soccer, for example? It is hugely popular throughout the world. Does anyone outside the US care about NASCAR or the NHRA? Not trying to put thoses organizations down as I understand the affiliation brings in the bundles and the fans in the US, but where is our sponsorship prescence outisde the US? The winter olympics in China? A porsche in Europe?

There are only a few sporting events in the world that have global appeal. The FIFA World Cup is one of the biggest of them and the fascination and passion of the fans for the event is universal. 28.8 billion viewers watched the 2002 FIFA World Cup on TV in over 200 countries; the final game was transmitted by television to 1.5 billion viewers. The FIFA World Cup is the biggest single sport event in the world.

Some of the sponsors of the 2006 FIFA World Cup include: adidas, avaya, budweiser, coca-cola, fujifilm, gillette, hyundai-motor, mastercard, mcdonalds, philips, toshiba, and yahoo. Surely UPS fits in with these world-class companies.

B808A774-84FC-4D2F-8910-D627BF5C494A.jpeg