Hot enough for you?

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by Hoaxster, Jun 22, 2009.

1. Monkey Butt

Monkey Butt I've got a rainbow butt! Staff Member

Started to put this under "Pet Peeves" thread but irritating enough for it's own thread.

2. Re-Raise

Re-Raise Well-Known Member

Air conditioning is for wussies.

3. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Not Yet! :happy-very:

4. SmithBarney

SmithBarney Well-Known Member

don't know but I wish the A/C was colder in the truck... ;)

5. brownrodster

brownrodster New Member

57 degrees around 10 am this morning. Loving the weather, actually. I've removed the AC components from my vehicles because I never use them.

6. Theichii

Theichii New Member

Air conditioning is for wussies...it's 100+ here in Louisiana, where not only is it hot, it is also humid. It's virtually a steam room, just walking in the back of my PC makes me break out into a profuse sweat. I got questioned by a customer today when i was standing on his sprinkler system. She said i could stay as long as I wanted.:peaceful:

7. DS

DS Fenderbender

Funny,the first day of summer (yesterday) proved to be just that.
    It was quite warm,about 85 F its sad because its late june and the year is half over .It will get really hot soon and by late August we will need a jacket again.By October the snow starts.I suggested a driver exchange program once,let stug spend Nov to Apr here and shovel the snow,and we'll live in Fla and cut his grass.

8. scratch

scratch Least Best Moderator Staff Member

I hear that phrase several times a day, it makes me want to strangle whoever said it. Usually I will just smile at them and say, "Not Yet"!

I am happy to be off work this week though.

9. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

You and me both! :woohoo:

10. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

I've seen more rain than sunshine lately.:dissapointed:

11. bigbrownhen

bigbrownhen New Member

I warned a few of my customers that are in A/C all day that if they tell me the heat index, I will make them ride shotgun for and hour. lol I didn't have any takers today.

Hit about 95 here today. Humid as all get out, but we still have a slight breeze, in a month that will be gone.

Seriously, my customers are great, lots of concern to be careful, and ask if I need more ice or water.

12. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Here's your very own sun Big. Just for you. :wink2:

13. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

LOL Hen, let's see the heat index for Missouri is....................................

:happy-very:

14. bigbrownhen

bigbrownhen New Member

Come on up girl, I drive, you get to run..lol

oops, I mean walk at a brisk pace..

15. dilligaf

dilligaf IN VINO VERITAS

Well, I don't know about the running part....................................:wink2:

16. brownhorn

brownhorn Member

Hot enough for you?

I don't know--can you make it hotter?

Sarcasm sometimes helps get the point across...

17. brown bomber

brown bomber brown bomber

Myself also.....and next week , too

18. rod

rod retired and happy

Bring it on -------- we only get a couple of weeks of hot humid weather around here a year so it don't bother me--- even when I was working I didn't mind it. I would rather sweat than freeze any day.

19. faded jeans

faded jeans just a member

No, you simple idiot. I wish it was 10 degrees hotter so I could incinerate right before your eyes.

20. stevetheupsguy

stevetheupsguy sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

It was 106 here yesterday with the humidity that made it very soupy. Heat index had it at 114, UGH.:knockedout:

Come to Florida, rod, we'll fix you right up.
    Ha Ha Ha, you ain't kidding.