Hot enough for you?

brownrodster

57 degrees around 10 am this morning. Loving the weather, actually. I've removed the AC components from my vehicles because I never use them.

Theichii

Air conditioning is for wussies...it's 100+ here in Louisiana, where not only is it hot, it is also humid. It's virtually a steam room, just walking in the back of my PC makes me break out into a profuse sweat. I got questioned by a customer today when i was standing on his sprinkler system. She said i could stay as long as I wanted.:peaceful:

DS

Fenderbender
Funny,the first day of summer (yesterday) proved to be just that.
It was quite warm,about 85 friend its sad because its late june and the year is half over .It will get really hot soon and by late August we will need a jacket again.By October the snow starts.I suggested a driver exchange program once,let stug spend Nov to Apr here and shovel the snow,and we'll live in Fla and cut his grass.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I hear that phrase several times a day, it makes me want to strangle whoever said it. Usually I will just smile at them and say, "Not Yet"!

I am happy to be off work this week though.

bigbrownhen

I warned a few of my customers that are in A/C all day that if they tell me the heat index, I will make them ride shotgun for and hour. lol I didn't have any takers today.

Hit about 95 here today. Humid as all get out, but we still have a slight breeze, in a month that will be gone.

Seriously, my customers are great, lots of concern to be careful, and ask if I need more ice or water.

rod

Retired 22 years
Bring it on -------- we only get a couple of weeks of hot humid weather around here a year so it don't bother me--- even when I was working I didn't mind it. I would rather sweat than freeze any day.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I warned a few of my customers that are in A/C all day that if they tell me the heat index, I will make them ride shotgun for and hour. lol I didn't have any takers today.

Hit about 95 here today. Humid as all get out, but we still have a slight breeze, in a month that will be gone.

Seriously, my customers are great, lots of concern to be careful, and ask if I need more ice or water.
It was 106 here yesterday with the humidity that made it very soupy. Heat index had it at 114, UGH.:knockedout:

Bring it on -------- we only get a couple of weeks of hot humid weather around here a year so it don't bother me--- even when I was working I didn't mind it. I would rather sweat than freeze any day.
Come to Florida, rod, we'll fix you right up.
No, you simple idiot. I wish it was 10 degrees hotter so I could incinerate right before your eyes.
Ha Ha Ha, you ain't kidding.