Hourly wage

was wondering about drivers in california, what they make a hour. Here in the midwest we all make 28.17 . In california that would really not be a great wage. I think that would just be average at 28.17 . Just curious.

browndevil

was wondering about drivers in california, what they make a hour. Here in the midwest we all make 28.17 . In california that would really not be a great wage. I think that would just be average at 28.17 . Just curious.
You are correct that is not a a great wage here. The cost of living is high 600K dollar townhouses. Most of my coworkers commute at least an hour to and from work where housing is more affordable. Hey but we get sunshine 10mos out of the year. One hour to the beach 3 hours to skiing and wine country all around me:happy2:

browndevil

You are correct that is not a a great wage here. The cost of living is high 600K dollar townhouses. Most of my coworkers commute at least an hour to and from work where housing is more affordable. Hey but we get sunshine 10mos out of the year. One hour to the beach 3 hours to skiing and wine country all around me:happy2:
OOPS I meant to say commute an hour EACH way. Carpooling is very popular. And most likely the windows are down:happy2: