How do I get the beard process going?

JL 0513

I hate shaving my face always burns and i always have little annoying bumps, how do i get that special note or whatever?

There's no exception to the no beard rule for UPS drivers.

Try an electric razor. There's no irritation as there is with regular straight razors.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
I hate shaving my face always burns and i always have little annoying bumps, how do i get that special note or whatever?
Didn't you just start here and you're already trying to skirt the system? You'll fit right in with other management...oh, my mistake, you're a driver.

jBd5eVa.gif

JL 0513

Yes there are exceptions. Religious exceptions or get a doctors note.

I guess I stand corrected. In my life, I've never seen a UPS drive with a beard. What religion requires a beard? Muslim men aren't required. Can't think of any. You're skin would have to be pretty bad to not be able to use an electric razor. There's barely any contact.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I guess I stand corrected. In my life, I've never seen a UPS drive with a beard. What religion requires a beard? Muslim men aren't required. Can't think of any. You're skin would have to be pretty bad to not be able to use an electric razor. There's barely any contact.
Sikhs