How do I make a ups go account?

Box Ox

Don't do it. Stay away from that app.

Just looked it up on the App Store:

"UPS Go mobile app delivers the latest news and updates about UPS to YOU - our brand enthusiasts. UPS Go makes it easy to stay connected with the UPS Community and is not a delivery tracking app."

BARF

"For an optimal experience, please provide permission for the UPS Go Mobile App to access your following device features:
Camera
Social networks
Push Notifications"

OH GOD, BARRRRRRRRFFFFFFF

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I laughed when they were trying to make us do this at our center. They asked if I had signed up, I respectively said :censored2: NO and walked away.

542thruNthru

Just looked it up on the App Store:

"UPS Go mobile app delivers the latest news and updates about UPS to YOU - our brand enthusiasts. UPS Go makes it easy to stay connected with the UPS Community and is not a delivery tracking app."

BARF

"For an optimal experience, please provide permission for the UPS Go Mobile App to access your following device features:
Camera
Social networks
Push Notifications"

OH GOD, BARRRRRRRRFFFFFFF

UPS has never made anything with the thought of making our lives easier.

No way in hell I'm putting that on my phone.

P

pickup

Good Gosh!, another opportunity to follow the baton of safety. Where do I sign up?

I laughed when they were trying to make us do this at our center. They asked if I had signed up, I respectively said :censored2: NO and walked away.

The only reason I have it is for the time card and paycheck viewer. They come in handy every now and then. I don’t read their bull:censored2: “news”(propaganda).

How can I see my time card? That is the main reason why I made a account, I feel like they have been screwing me with my hours, and it only been one week

Big Heavy Package Handler

The only reason I have it is for the time card and paycheck viewer. They come in handy every now and then. I don’t read their bull:censored2: “news”(propaganda).

How can I see my time card? That is the main reason why I made a account, I feel like they have been screwing me with my hours, and it only been one week

Check your other post. Also, you should be keeping track of your own hours. I use an app called hours tracker. It’s free and you can set everything you need to customize the job. Deductions, taxes, wages, and all that stuff.

BigBrown87

Check your other post. Also, you should be keeping track of your own hours. I use an app called hours tracker. It’s free and you can set everything you need to customize the job. Deductions, taxes, wages, and all that stuff.
Check my other post for what? The ups go app sucks from what I hear, no need for the app I keep track of my hours myself. You managment? Why try to convince me to use the go app anyways?

BigBrown87

Go to your upsers account go into time card viewer, or just manually keep track of your time.