How do you deal with frequent noise pollution from humans?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don’t give a damn what anybody thinks about me outside of my wife. If I can look her in the eye at the end of the day it was a success. Everyone else can get friend*ed.
Don't forget the pooch.

ctm03313overweightdog358062640x360.jpg

km3

Hello,

Working for UPS can be real great. I do not mind the work at all. However, i am disappointed at the lack of respect people show towards me.

On a daily basis, people would rather gossip about my
- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay
- i have to deal with racism
- i get told, why are you here, and why are you not dead yet

This job can be so much better but i would rather work for UPS just due to gossip. I get called a SLAVE all the time.

People just do not want me to make an income. What do they want? They want me to be dependent on the government for money?

How do you deal with community gossip and how do you stop people from making fun of you? this is a huge issue for someone like me.

If your supervisors are saying these things, file a grievance for harassment or possibly call the ethics hotline. If it's your co-workers, talk to your FT supervisor, and if that doesn't work, go to HR.

rod

Retired 22 years
Hello,

Working for UPS can be real great. I do not mind the work at all. However, i am disappointed at the lack of respect people show towards me.

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

This job can be so much better but i would rather work for UPS just due to gossip. I get called a SLAVE all the time.

People just do not want me to make an income. What do they want? They want me to be dependent on the government for money?

How do you deal with community gossip and how do you stop people from making fun of you? this is a huge issue for someone like me.

quit being gay

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello,

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

Benny see post #19

He’s still a dick but good advice

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Hello,

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

:censored2: em

Dr.Brownz

Hello,

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

How exactly are they being racist? Or are you just assuming because they say mean jokes at you it's racism because they are (another race that you yourself have prejudices against?!)

bumped

Hello,

- personal life
- how uneducated i am
- social life
- how much money i have
- i get called gay

I'm sorry, but this has to be a troll. Who is showing you this disrespect? If at work, what shift?