How do you handle difficult to deal with co-workers?

drewed

Shankman
The prob as a sup is they tend to see the person busting their arse for them and it just sorta happens that they become the go to person, everyone should have the feeling of teamwork. If one of my employees had a problem with another one theyd talk to me about it; your sup should have an open ear to it and should do something about it such as changing work area. honestly your sup should have already seen the prob and done something about it to avoid work place violence

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Ignore her, its sheer jealousy. Which is why I work better with men than women. Most women are just too catty. I dont have that trait. I would tell her to **** off. Not very lady like, but works well.:surprised:

drewed

Shankman
Drewed, drewed, drewed. The supervisor is probably too busy working to notice.
well yea...but there are eri committees, open door policy, ect theres always a way to get your voice heard. every employee from management to hrlys should have 3 criteria to work, make money, go home safe, and have fun...if one of those doesnt happen you need to tell someone

rushfan

In feeder- If your meet driver is pushing you to get to the turn around quicker, place a lot grease on the light cord, air lines, and dolly handles. Also the landing gear handle. After a while, amazingly he'll stop bothering you.