How do you long-sleeves-in-the-summer dudes do it?

Driver7906

Years ago I found that long sleeves actually keep me cooler. The sun hitting my skin directly makes me hotter. I also have expensive tattoo work and I want to keep it looking nice for my lifetime. Sun faded tattoos look crappy. Long sleeves prevent a farmer’s tan too.

Clothing also protects your skin better than sunblock.

To each their own.

wayfair

swollen member
Years ago I found that long sleeves actually keep me cooler. The sun hitting my skin directly makes me hotter. I also have expensive tattoo work and I want to keep it looking nice for my lifetime. Sun faded tattoos look crappy. Long sleeves prevent a farmer’s tan too.

Clothing also protects your skin better than sunblock.

To each their own.

get this stuff for your tattoos.

SHOP INK

Grey

Most guys wearing long sleeve have tats.

This one broad has tatted up arms and wears those shooting sleeves b-ball players wear. She says it’s always damp and sticky so she can’t adjust it. Sounds worse than regular long sleeves b/c you’re arms can’t breathe.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Everyone knows the Company policy going into the job , so stop complaining after you got it and are forced to cover up your sleeved tatted arms ,, the policy isn’t outdated , it’s their company and their policy , either comply, or load up more tats and go back inside for the 14.00 an hr , comes a time in your life when you need to grow up !

LeaveIt2Griever

FileFileFile
We have plenty of drivers (and ORS) with tattoos. No one covers up. If the day ever comes where they tell me to wear long sleeves in the summer, that’s the day they’re driving my ass to the clinic for symptoms of heat exhaustion.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We have plenty of drivers (and ORS) with tattoos. No one covers up. If the day ever comes where they tell me to wear long sleeves in the summer, that’s the day they’re driving my ass to the clinic for symptoms of heat exhaustion.
Come to my center. No tats allowed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Last Monday my Dermatologist did a Aminolevulinic acid Photodynamic Treatment on me. That was the most painful thing I have done in my life. Think of it as opening a really hot oven door but multiply it a thousand fold and lasting 16 minutes. I know I had cancer cells on my head, but this procedure exposed many spots on my forehead. I wore short sleeves and shorts every change I could, many time with a hat, too.

Faceplanted

Last Monday my Dermatologist did a Aminolevulinic acid Photodynamic Treatment on me. That was the most painful thing I have done in my life. Think of it as opening a really hot oven door but multiply it a thousand fold and lasting 16 minutes. I know I had cancer cells on my head, but this procedure exposed many spots on my forehead. I wore short sleeves and shorts every change I could, many time with a hat, too.
What part of northern Europe are your ancestors from.