How hard is it in your hub to get on the 9.5

jaker

trolling
I ask this because my hub makes it harder then heck , they tear your route apart to find any flaws you make and make up things they can discipline you for that you never knew of

So as of right now out of 70 drivers no one is on the list

By The Book

I ask this because my hub makes it harder then heck , they tear your route apart to find any flaws you make and make up things they can discipline you for that you never knew of

Are many of your drivers qualified?

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
The fewer drivers that get on the list, the harder they will lean on the few that do. UPS play book 101. Make an example of a few brave souls, scare the Schlitz out of the other 65, go play golf.
Conversely, of course, the more that get on, the harder it is to scare anyone. It's not hard to get on the list here, but yes you can expect a reaction. Just expect it. Use all their new ideas on the follow up rides. It's a game of wits, from a bunch of nit wits. Just follow their rules, and collect the OT.

BrownTexas

Here the only way we can not get on the 9.5 list is if they don't give us more than two 9.5s. So even if we aren't on the list and we want to be, they are still only working us over 9.5 twice. Win/win in my book.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Here the only way we can not get on the 9.5 list is if they don't give us more than two 9.5s. So even if we aren't on the list and we want to be, they are still only working us over 9.5 twice. Win/win in my book.
I thought with the new contract all you had to do was say hey put me on the 9.5 list.

Brownslave688

You guys need to make a stand.

Pretty simple really. Violate and go on 9.5 list. Management harasses you for being on 9.5 list then file for harassment. Rinse and repeat.

I have no respect for those that bitch and moan all the time about things but refuse to do anything. I know 25+ year drivers who have never filed a greivance. They get walked all over everyday.

jaker

trolling
Here you can ask to be on the 9.5 and they are supposed to work on keeping you under it , but it takes 3 times over 9.5 on a week to even file a grievance

Once you file they go on the hunt and tear your route apart to find out where you have open time are taking too long to do . Then they go into finding ways to discipline you for any wrong doing

I would give you examples of what they did to me but we all know that can be bad , right now I am working on filing again

Brownslave688

Here you can ask to be on the 9.5 and they are supposed to work on keeping you under it , but it takes 3 times over 9.5 on a week to even file a grievance

Once you file they go on the hunt and tear your route apart to find out where you have open time are taking too long to do . Then they go into finding ways to discipline you for any wrong doing

I would give you examples of what they did to me but we all know that can be bad , right now I am working on filing again
Do you have any friends that are drivers?

I am close enough with about 10 guys that if they :censored2: with 1 they :censored2: with us all. I'm talking everyone calls for help with overweights and hits them with every greivance possible.

If I were you i would start going to union meetings and find a group to band together with.

tacken

Strength in numbers. Now wouldn't it be great, if all drivers started at there start time. Took all there breaks, lunches, etc. You come in go right to PC and go to your route don't help load truck. Now that would be something to see.

Dr.Brownz

Maybe it's local or even center dependent.

Here you grab a steward you walk into the center manager office and you say I was to be put on the 9.5 list.

That is what I did. Haven't worked past 9.5 hours since. There are plenty of guys here that want the extra OT anyway. One guy works 55-59 hours a week and still signs up for extra Saturday work.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I tried several times to get on the 9.5 list. Finally I got our steward involved and the issue was quickly resolved.

Travwise

I'm confused. If you've worked over 9.5 three times in a single week you ask to be put on the list. It's not hard. There is nothing to argue about. A+B=C.

Now, they are going to blame you and say if you weren't over allowed you'd be under 9.5 but the contract is crystal clear on that as well.

The rules are there. It just takes a back bone. If your not willing to take a stand, and flex what little muscle our contract allows that's your problem, not your managers.

Every driver eligible should be on that list. Best decision I ever made. Been paid penalty pay twice since January.

Overpaid Union Thug

I'm on the list. Just had to grieve for going over 9.5 more then two days and request to be added to the list. I will file for penalty every week after and whip out my copy of the first grievance that stated I wanted on the list when they try and fight it. I'm on the list so pay me. LOL!

tacken

I'm on the list. Just had to grieve for going over 9.5 more then two days and request to be added to the list. I will file for penalty every week after and whip out my copy of the first grievance that stated I wanted on the list when they try and fight it. I'm on the list so pay me. LOL!
So what you are saying is your on the list