How is your corn growing?

PT Car Washer

Never been to Eldora but its on my bucket list. This will be my 21 time at Knoxville. I always stay for the full 10 nights of racing.
Make sure you say hi to the UPS cover drivers because the bid drivers take that week off. Almost as bad as the Fair and I always take that week off.

iowa boy

on a good year its taller than that in Iowa.

Where I'm at it was about 7 foot by the 4th. Its now over 9 with the tassels and in my travels I have seen a lot of stalks with 2 ears on them. If this weather holds, this will be a hell of a year for corn in Iowa.

PT Car Washer

Where I'm at it was about 7 foot by the 4th. Its now over 9 with the tassels and in my travels I have seen a lot of stalks with 2 ears on them. If this weather holds, this will be a hell of a year for corn in Iowa.
With GMO corn and soybeans it seems every year is a bin buster.

rod

Retired 22 years
Make sure you say hi to the UPS cover drivers because the bid drivers take that week off. Almost as bad as the Fair and I always take that week off.

Back about 12-15 years ago UPS always had a spotless feeder unit and a couple of package cars in the annual parade there---they handed out tons of candy. I talked to some of the drivers after the parade (one was a very nice looking oriental gal)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My son came home for a week to attend his 10 year HS reunion. When he left to go back to Iowa I told him to text me when he got back to corn country.

cornhole2.jpg