How Long Do P/T Bid Sheets Remain Open?

Robert91

I know this a stupid question, but I can't find the answer myself in the contract.

Once a bid list (sheet?) is posted up, how long are people able to sign it? I signed one that was posted on July 16, I'm assuming it will be up for thirty days?

Thanks.

ChadBrunn

I believe it's 10 days but it doesn't matter if ya sign it or not. It's only put up there to get us part timers to shut up for a few weeks. The jobs will never be filled!! No point in posting if full time jobs aren't filled!

Robert91

I believe it's 10 days but it doesn't matter if ya sign it or not. It's only put up there to get us part timers to shut up for a few weeks. The jobs will never be filled!! No point in posting if full time jobs aren't filled!
It's for temporary driver positions; they are hiring (correct term?) eight people to run air and ground for peak season. Of course I would love to take off a semester and make some big bucks, but I really just want to be qualified to drive so I can bump some p/t who are running air every week (and occasionally ground).