How long until you become Union

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Well I'm working to hopefully be permanent.

Also I was asking a question and no one needed to answer if it's going to be with the "you're seasonal so don't worry" I wouldn't be on this forum if it wasn't something that I was wanting to do more than "seasonal"

Work hard and show them you're worth keeping because you all started somewhere right ?

Thanks
UPS doesn't give a rat's :censored2: what you want. If hope paid the bills...we'd all be Bill Gates!

biggbrown38

I'm being told that because UPS is growing so quickly that they have a need for qualified Class A CDL operators with doubles/triples endorsement and had hired drivers directly off the street last year to fill a shortage and are now asking city van drivers if they want to train as a Tractor Trailer drivers....
I have a class A CDL with all the endorsements and have several years of doubles/triples experience with a clean driving record and I am being told that I am being hired as a seasonal driver (my 1st season) and have had a UPS driver tell me that if I am a good worker and can drive a truck that they will probably keep me on full time after the season is over because they still have a shortage to fill and need good qualified drivers. Is this true and what can I expect as a first time feeder driver working for UPS? Do they order and provide uniforms for seasonal drivers in their first season?

RxL

I'm being told that because UPS is growing so quickly that they have a need for qualified Class A CDL operators with doubles/triples endorsement and had hired drivers directly off the street last year to fill a shortage and are now asking city van drivers if they want to train as a Tractor Trailer drivers....
I have a class A CDL with all the endorsements and have several years of doubles/triples experience with a clean driving record and I am being told that I am being hired as a seasonal driver (my 1st season) and have had a UPS driver tell me that if I am a good worker and can drive a truck that they will probably keep me on full time after the season is over because they still have a shortage to fill and need good qualified drivers. Is this true and what can I expect as a first time feeder driver working for UPS? Do they order and provide uniforms for seasonal drivers in their first season?

They the will give you 2 t shirts 2 long sleeve, jacket with wind breaker attached and hat !

At least here is MA for daily package drivers.