How many did you do?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I have seen a diad with over 500 delivered by 7pm. I wanna say 505 or 508. With almost all of them dr. I wanna say at least 500 dr. We are talking an area with 30 stops on each street, where the driver and helper would each walk to 3 houses at each stop. I didn't do it, but I seen the diad in person. I had a picture of it. I wish I still had it.
Would have to be super super tight of an area, I mean really tight to get off that many stops. But I still feel the same about it PHUCQK 500 STOPS lol.

rkctkc

Would have to be super super tight of an area, I mean really tight to get off that many stops. But I still feel the same about it PHUCQK 500 STOPS lol

I don't know how tight the area per say, but it couldn't have been more than 1 or 2 neighborhoods. I know it was in plano, tx.

Stopher

Guys like you are why like guys like me are called into office and told we are pieces of garbage. I try to do the job SAFELY every day and get home and see my wife and kids. Guys like you make that impossible. My dad was "let go" back some 30 years ago because of what he called "2 machine fu,@s" guys that skip there breaks and work twice as hard as a normal worker and screw everyone else over. This is a union job. I think you should try to follow some of the methods you have been trained on.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Wrong pal. It's guys like me that just make u look bad cause u have the union goon mentality.
Who are you kidding? Basically the reason you started this thread was to toot your own horn and try to impress somebody.
images-2.jpeg

dupa

On-Road Integrated Optimization and Navigation.
btoher lived in St Pete Fla, neighborhoods of 1000 to 1500 houses with front door 2 steps from curb, houses no more then 5 ft apart. UPS driver i talked with said temps at xmas time would go in subdivisions and knock out 3 to 400 in each in less then 6 hrs

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Wrong pal. It's guys like me that just make u look bad cause u have the union goon mentality.
The funny part is you think we are idiots for using ups methods and not doing the same amount of work as you........but the end result for you is gonna be in 10 years your body will break down from natural wear and tear and ups is going to try and fire you and bring a new runner and gunner in.........and the real funny part is the day you did 500 stops I probably did 150 or 160 stops and we made the same amount of money so the truth is I made triple what you made per stop

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
500 stops divided by an allowable 14 hours equals slightly over 36 stops per hour, every hour, for the entire day. Factoring in to/from building time, AM/ PM time, paid breaks, vehicle pretrip etc. it would require an average of something like 40 stops per hour to be maintained while on area.

The only way that is even physically possible is to have multiple stops for entire apartment complexes being DR'd into one central location like a receiving room, with credit being taken for each stop and no attempt made or delivery notice left at each door.

It would also require a complete and total disregard for all pertinent Driver Release methods we are expected to follow. You would literally have to toss packages out of the car onto porches as if they were newspapers, without bagging them for weather protection or making any effort at all to hide them.

I'm not doubting that the OP was able to make 500+ stops show up on his report in one day; all I am saying is that he did not do the job in anything like the manner that is normally required of us and that his results could only be duplicated under conditions that don't normally exist in the real world.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Wrong, its guys like you that end up on a youtube video or in the paper injuring/killing someone. Your statement tells a lot about you, gives me that "me" vibe, no regard for others, and have a resentment towards the same union that is forced to protect drivers like you at panel.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I love when UPS hires drivers like the OP, when I see them out there burning up the routes I know my pension is in good hands :wink2:

9.5er

I ran 415 one day. Tight neighborhoods and helper from start to finish. This was also before telematics. Had helper sorting while I drove. He was probably the best helper I've ever had. Was I working safe?? Not a chance. Would I run 400 stops today. No way in hell.