How many did you do?

upssouth

With a helper I will set up 7 or 8 streets in advance and scan dr fd usually all packages on the street I'm on. I'll try to deliver my side.

Who said we want the helper to ruin their body? I missed that. They are called helpers because they are supposed to help us at our discretion.

Stopher

I didn't do it for "bragging rights," for myself, and defiantly not for management. I did it for "my" customers that I have gotten to know over the years that my not have been able to present their child with what Santa was supposed to bring them for being good little boys and girls. Last year sucked and we caught a bad rap bout I wasn't gonna be the one to not do my part. I already know my Xmas is gonna be tough but why not try to make somebody else's better? That's how I found enjoyment after years of peak. Unfortunately It's about Our customers/friends. Ups drivin is the beast we ride.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
A few years ago during peak my center team had some contest about who could deliver the most stops, I think the winner did over 400. I cheered from the sidelines.

Z

ZQXC

I didn't do it for "bragging rights," for myself, and defiantly not for management. I did it for "my" customers that I have gotten to know over the years that my not have been able to present their child with what Santa was supposed to bring them for being good little boys and girls. Last year sucked and we caught a bad rap bout I wasn't gonna be the one to not do my part. I already know my Xmas is gonna be tough but why not try to make somebody else's better? That's how I found enjoyment after years of peak. Unfortunately It's about Our customers/friends. Ups drivin is the beast we ride.

670px-Hold-Back-Tears-Step-2-Version-2.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Guys like you are why like guys like me are called into office and told we are pieces of garbage. I try to do the job SAFELY every day and get home and see my wife and kids. Guys like you make that impossible. My dad was "let go" back some 30 years ago because of what he called "2 machine fu,@s" guys that skip there breaks and work twice as hard as a normal worker and screw everyone else over. This is a union job. I think you should try to follow some of the methods you have been trained on.

TheKid

Umm , I'm on a relatively easy residential route. I topped out at about 225, 230 last peak. You all do realize we get paid by the hour , right ?

c23jmp

cjay
No more than 230 as my rte is 90% business,we do have 2 or 3 guys in our center that go out with well over 500 stops a day during peak 16 hr days and they do it in 11hr and these guys avg 5 hrs of bonus a day...Crazy Fools if you ask me

rkctkc

I have seen a diad with over 500 delivered by 7pm. I wanna say 505 or 508. With almost all of them dr. I wanna say at least 500 dr. We are talking an area with 30 stops on each street, where the driver and helper would each walk to 3 houses at each stop. I didn't do it, but I seen the diad in person. I had a picture of it. I wish I still had it.