How many different models of package cars are there?

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Reduced Engine Power

Causes truck to go no faster than 10 miles an hour, until it kicks into 2nd gear after 3 mins, in which case it will almost make 20 mph. What is it? In addition, the lights on my car flicker while I am driving down the highway, and if I close the door or something heavy falls in the back, the hydraulic brake assist kicks in-the whine one hears when they put their foot on the brake pedal-and the tail lights come on, all with the car off and I may be away delivering a package. I've seen the flickering lights on a couple other package cars, and even on some other non-UPS delivery trucks as well.

What's up with these things? Brown Mechanic, other mechanics?
Bad ground somewhere.

FilingBluesFL

We've got two of these, to be used as early AM and air cars...

One of them goes out with about 140+ stops a day...

FedEx got one of them, too...

Obviously this model is not exclusive to UPS as others have been in the past.
FedExCar.jpg

BradyBrownTown

You aren't allowed to take pictures of your vehicle and post them on social media. You could try and google pics of ups package cars. There are probably a ton of pics.
This is the first time I’ve ever heard this before and I’ve been to integrad and they are like drill sergeants they tell you everything you can and can’t do, idk I have pics of my truck on my Instagram and nothing came of it.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
One of the trucks I drive is a workhorse 500 where the steering wheel blocks the whole dash display. Can't see the speedometer etc. Poor design but love that little truck. You can turn around in any driveway.

Sent from Nexus 7 using BrownCafe mobile app
You try tilting the wheel?