How Many Routes Do You Know?

MC0493

Curious how many routes everyone knows in their center and what the total number is roughly. I made book back in May and currently know about 8 routes and i've done a handful of others once or twice but not enough to say i know it. I believe my center runs 50-60 routes depending on volume.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Curious how many routes everyone knows in their center and what the total number is roughly. I made book back in May and currently know about 8 routes and i've done a handful of others once or twice but not enough to say i know it. I believe my center runs 50-60 routes depending on volume.
17 out of 55. WDFD.

MC0493

You've quoted yourself twice now.... And i don't have a say in the number of routes i know. It's just whatever i end up on that given day/week.

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
I know about 30 of the 55 routes we usually put out. Coming up on three years full time early next year. I'd say it's better the less you know, but there are times when I've gone out blind when others above me would rather take the day off than go blind. I'm here to work and make money.

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank

30/30 but not because I wanted to learn them. One route I despise so vehemently, that I wish every house and business would be thrown off the face of the earth.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I knew about 21 out of 58 in one center, and 1 out of about 55 in the other center

Turdferguson

Just a turd
30/30 but not because I wanted to learn them. One route I despise so vehemently, that I wish every house and business would be thrown off the face of the earth.

I knew one like that when I was a utility driver. Used to take vacation at the same time as her so I wouldn't have to run it

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Anymore?

None.

WorknLateHuh

One route I despise so vehemently, that I wish every house and business would be thrown off the face of the earth.

Why do you hate it so much?

For me, I know a :censored2: ton, spread out across 3 different centers. Sometimes they ask me if I want to go help out my old centers... I actually like the change of pace sometimes, and to say hi to old friends.