How many socks?

KoennenTiger

Countless guys wear unapproved shoes and unapproved socks in my center. Mngmt says stuff sometimes, does their impotent blowhard nonsense, every agrees, nods their heads, and just keeps doing what they are doing.

I've had two sprained ankles, but I don't wear the high ankle boots. I did for awhile but I'll just work safer. I do wear leather upper shoes with a steel or ceramic toe. I've broken my toes several times now and * that. On my industrial route there's no way I'm going out with bare toes.

Mngmt can keep doing their impotent blowhard rage thing about shoes and other nonsense things.

Last edited by a moderator:

542thruNthru

Countless guys wear unapproved shoes and unapproved socks in my center. Mngmt says stuff sometimes, does their impotent blowhard nonsense, every agrees, nods their heads, and just keeps doing what they are doing.

I've had two sprained ankles, but I don't wear the high ankle boots. I did for awhile but I'll just work safer. I do wear leather upper shoes with a steel or ceramic toe. I've broken my toes several times now and * that. On my industrial route there's no way I'm going out with bare toes.

Mngmt can keep doing their impotent blowhard rage thing about shoes and other nonsense things.

What I wear year round...
Rebel_54724501_blackwhite_hi-res.jpg

With black socks.

Last edited by a moderator:

KoennenTiger

What I wear year round...
View attachment 255005
With black socks.

Is that the perfect work shoe?

Last year I bought a pair of $180 reebok waterproof ceramic toe leather work shoes. Two months later the stitches are all undone, they aren't waterproof anymore, and at no point were they comfortable. They are HOT.

I'm considering going back to my old steel toe ankle boots I wore for three years, three pairs.

But hey in a few more years I could bid on a retirees retire route. Then wear some comfy shoes I guess. Maybe I could stop having 150 pound mattresses fall on my feet and wear skechers. I'm not breaking any more toes

542thruNthru

Is that the perfect work shoe?

Last year I bought a pair of $180 reebok waterproof ceramic toe leather work shoes. Two months later the stitches are all undone, they aren't waterproof anymore, and at no point were they comfortable. They are HOT.

I'm considering going back to my old steel toe ankle boots I wore for three years, three pairs.

But hey in a few more years I could bid on a retirees retire route. Then wear some comfy shoes I guess. Maybe I could stop having 150 pound mattresses fall on my feet and wear skechers. I'm not breaking any more toes

I wouldn't recommend them for people that live in areas that get rain or snow.

KoennenTiger

I do remember my second year as a cover driver doing a split where the last part was right up a mountain. Stopping to take my break with the heat cranked as I couldn't feel my wet toes anymore. Thinking there's no way they can really tell I'm leaving the truck running as I wringed my socks out and wiggled my toes under the dash. Come on toes

Zowert

I wear black socks. I got a few words about it from management and I just said, “Send me home.” They haven’t bothered me about it since.