How much beer do you drink?

jrh

Smoke over beer any day of the week. Drink too much beer your grounded and cant go anywhere without risk of a dui, cant do the normal things in life the same as you would if you were sober. Smoke= you can go anywhere at at anytime without worries, and can do everything the same as if you were sober. Smoke a lot safer than drinking that's for sure. People can disagree, its all good, but those are just the sobering facts. Don't get it twisted if im home and not going anywhere, ill throw down a bunch of frostees lol.
what kind of smoke old timer?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You have to rotate it
2014-10-04-15-10-23-1707309883~2.jpg
Like this? lmao

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Old timer????? Lmfao. Son he is not an " old timer". If you didn't drive ups trucks with wooden bulk head doors you are not an old timer. If you used a Diad and not paper to deliver, you are not an " old timer". Jumpman is far from an " old timer " kid
Agreed...anyone who started here this century...not an old timer...lol

jrh

i don't know anybody here personally so i guess at everyone's age. might want to slow down on the tall ones there killer

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
I took about 5 months off and for about the last and for the last 4 or 5 months I have been having anywhere from 0 to 8 in a week. Time away from drinking a bunch gave me some perspective and it lost its luster. Plus I don't have any time anymore for it. It's just something I do socially now. I can also add that booze and browncafe are a bad combo.

If you feel you needed to reel it in a little to get control, you did the right thing. I'm glad you did.

I drink more in hot months. Once winter hits, I may have 1 or 2 beers week, but I'll drink way too many cokes, a 12 pack a week.

I bought a 12 pack of Coors Light (cans) last Saturday and have yet to open it.

If you needed some $ to by some good beer, all ya gotta do is ask.:biggrin:

Don't know why my pics are posting upside down. Tried to change my avatar did same thing. Using my iPad air to take photo. Anyone else experience this problem?
I've had the same problem & editing/rotating the pic didn't work. Deleted pic from post & tried again. It was oriented right after a few tries.

Anybody else having issues watching any posted videos, old or new, I can't get them to play on BC. iPad or iPhone.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I've had the same problem & editing/rotating the pic didn't work. Deleted pic from post & tried again. It was oriented right after a few tries.

Anybody else having issues watching any posted videos, old or new, I can't get them to play on BC. iPad or iPhone.
Yes...been having trouble playing posted YouTube videos on BC the last few days too. I can't decide between Hoppin Helles and Honey Weiss...both are excellent.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Yes...been having trouble playing posted YouTube videos on BC the last few days too. I can't decide between Hoppin Helles and Honey Weiss...both are excellent.
Thanks for the video info.
My favorite from that variety pack was the canoe paddler, with the hoppin' helles a close second.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
It's almost as funny as a preloader giving advice in driving threads.
Or you giving advice to preloaders. A few of my closest friends are drivers...I've learned a thing or two. Do you have any friends, Dave...may I call you Dave? And the chick at the movie theater ticket counter doesn't count. One, please......she knows...lol

rod

Retired 22 years
I've drank enough beer in my lifetime to float a battleship. What's it to ya?

Not so much anymore but I still enjoy the suds a couple times a week.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thanks for the video info.
My favorite from that variety pack was the canoe paddler, with the hoppin' helles a close second.
No prob...I liked honey weiss a lil bit better than canoe paddler. I bought the last two variety pack they had....marked down to 10.99 each. Next will be Sam adams Oktoberfest...can't wait for the White Chrismtas to come out.