How much beer do you drink?

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
In the past it was quantity over quality. Now life is to short to drink bad beer. When my son was born I stopped drinking beer completely because I wanted total clarity at all times. Now he is older and I enjoy about a six-pack of craft beer per week.

over9five

Staff member
In the past it was quantity over quality. Now life is to short to drink bad beer. When my son was born I stopped drinking beer completely because I wanted total clarity at all times. Now he is older and I enjoy about a six-pack of craft beer per week.

Thank you for my new signature line!

oldngray

nowhere special
Bad beer?

good-beer-bad.jpg

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Old timer????? Lmfao. Son he is not an " old timer". If you didn't drive ups trucks with wooden bulk head doors you are not an old timer. If you used a Diad and not paper to deliver, you are not an " old timer". Jumpman is far from an " old timer " kid
Not old timer yet that's for sure. Still got a lot left in the tank. Just have to have enough in the tank to finish out these last 13 years lol.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
When I go on the annual UPS fishing trip, everybody wants me to be on their boat for 3 reasons;

1. I wont drink any of their beer.
2. They can drink all the beer they want and get hammered because I can drive their boat.
3. At the end of the day if they are still hammered, I can put their boat on the trailer and tow it back for them.

One other thing; I may be sober but I love playing poker against drunks because they are stupid and I am not. I have no qualms at all about kicking a drunk's ass at the poker table :-)