How Much Do You Usually Spend On Christmas?

How Much Do You Usually Spend On Christmas Gifts?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
All the fun stuff is banned.
clackersbb.jpg

UPS4Life

Help guys just found out sons xbox died older xbox I think xbox360. I am wondering what is current xbox and about how much would I pay to replace it. I am older in age I want to go buy him one but am not up with current technology of them.
Xbox one, you can generally find them anymore in a bundle pack where you get a couple games with if you know what he likes.

oldandcrabby

Xbox one, you can generally find them anymore in a bundle pack where you get a couple games with if you know what he likes.

Thank you for the info I am at his house now dog sitting so I will look at his shooter game titles and I am thinking about 400.00-500.00? He said something to me about wanting emulator? it is supposed to be able to have the ability to play older xbox games on xbox3? Can I purchase that for him also at box store or is that order only? I listen to what he says then come to you all to get information to make it happen. Again thank you

oldandcrabby

Thank you for the info I am at his house now dog sitting so I will look at his shooter game titles and I am thinking about 400.00-500.00? He said something to me about wanting emulator? it is supposed to be able to have the ability to play older xbox games on xbox3? Can I purchase that for him also at box store or is that order only? I listen to what he says then come to you all to get information to make it happen. Again thank you
I meant xbox1.

UPS4Life

As far as how to play older games on the newer system I have no idea and that's something either he could direct you to online or Google or YouTube would be a big help. It sounds as if he's grown up at least moved out so maybe just get him the game system and if he has any attachments or upgrades he could get at a later date. If you don't get a bundle pack maybe just get a game or two so he has something based of his interests of the games he already has. Good luck!

oldandcrabby

As far as how to play older games on the newer system I have no idea and that's something either he could direct you to online or Google or YouTube would be a big help. It sounds as if he's grown up at least moved out so maybe just get him the game system and if he has any attachments or upgrades he could get at a later date. If you don't get a bundle pack maybe just get a game or two so he has something based of his interests of the games he already has. Good luck!

I think yes I will just get a bundled system. Yes he has been moved out for a little under 2 yrs. He is 13+ upser he is currently working about 60hrs per week doing doubles and I take of his dog during the day. He can't leave a Border Collie alone for 12+hrs a day. I think I can sneak this in before Christmas as he thinks his Christmas and B-Day gift is another Border pup borne about 15th Jan. can't leave mom until 8 weeks old which puts it just before his birthday.

rod

Retired 22 years
I've still got a original set of Lawn Darts that I actually sharpened the points on because I though they would stick better. Grandma won't let me take them out when the Grandkids are here.

oldandcrabby

Those things can put a knot on your head. I liked them, probably still have them somewhere
They could put more than a knot on your head if you a female. I went through three sets of them they shattered real well. I had great fun with them when when I was a kid.

oldandcrabby

I've still got a original set of Lawn Darts that I actually sharpened the points on because I though they would stick better. Grandma won't let me take them out when the Grandkids are here.

I remember those too, only cousins and I played mumbly peg with them.