How much does an imprinter cost?

PTSUP0438

Question: How much does an imprinter cost? The little HP wireless wrist printer? We had an employee break (ran over) one today and our manager said it cost $3500. Just wondering if it was correct. THANKS!

herbigharo32

That sounds about right. Last week, a wireless sku/price printer got crushed in the cardboard compactor at my day job. Not a good thing. It cost $3,000.00 to replace. Also, someone busted the electric pallet jack.....Again....... I try to explain to coworkers that breaking stuff all the time and how it really screws up the budget. :sad-very:

BleedBrown

$3,500 is the going rate for the imprinter. UPS partnered with HP to develop these and they are not in heavy production yet. Eventually the price will come down but for now that is what UPS pays for them.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Don't know about an imprinter but my impregnator cost me a lot more than that!

But then the driveway looks really good. :wink2:

W

westsideworma

$3,500 is the going rate for the imprinter. UPS partnered with HP to develop these and they are not in heavy production yet. Eventually the price will come down but for now that is what UPS pays for them.

money well spent.....ok I can't say that with a straight face, but I tried :happy-very: