How much does the teamcare medical insurance cost

longhorns19

I just got my card in the mail. I'm a PT package handler. Based on what I've read online its "affordable" which is good. Do I get something taken out of my check on a monthly basis or? This is the first job I've had that offered insurance so I don't really know what I'm doing.

I just got my card in the mail. I'm a PT package handler. Based on what I've read online its "affordable" which is good. Do I get something taken out of my check on a monthly basis or? This is the first job I've had that offered insurance so I don't really know what I'm doing.
No you don't have to pay for it.

Bob White

I'm not sure if it is more appropriate to reply on this discussion or start a new one. I have a similar question though... Is it possible to pay out of pocket for the insurance prior to the 9 month requirement?

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
I'm not sure if it is more appropriate to reply on this discussion or start a new one. I have a similar question though... Is it possible to pay out of pocket for the insurance prior to the 9 month requirement?
There is no provision for that in the contract.

Baba gounj

You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it!
To give you a general idea what retirees have to pay to continue their Union backed health plan, mine will cost $707 a month for 2020. At the rate it has been going up in the last few years, you can expect to be paying thousands of $ a month by the time you retire.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
We have essentially just begun the clock on the best contract ever. See you in four years.