How Nervous does your senior look now that GPS is activated?

thedownhillEXPRESS

I know ours has been sweating like a Memphis dishwasher the last week or so.
I think its fun watching them try to figure out what to do when their golden children(aka hand picked falsifiers)are too scared to now run their lunches or scan that 50 p1 stop 10 minutes away.

BigTex61

Funny you mention this downhill, I was talking with my manager Friday about this. She said all the managers at my station are really nervous about this because they know some crap is about to see the light of day. I said then you guys must know some falsification is going on and do nothing. She became speechless and walked away. I can't wait to see how this unfolds.

!Retired!

We had a courier send out a message that the GPS will 'mark' you location every 10 minutes. I sent back a message saying 'So what'. My guess is he's a nervous. EXACTLY what the GPS will do will be found out soon. As I said in another thread, I don't give a crap if it's on or not. Maybe a nicer route will open up for me :eek:. Might be time for a change.

Purplepackage

I know ours has been sweating like a Memphis dishwasher the last week or so.
I think its fun watching them try to figure out what to do when their golden children(aka hand picked falsifiers)are too scared to now run their lunches or scan that 50 p1 stop 10 minutes away.

Maybe this will make some engineers realize some areas need 2 routes not just 1 route that runs its ass off all day and has drive to through breaks to make it back to the building on time

Purplepackage

We had a courier send out a message that the GPS will 'mark' you location every 10 minutes. I sent back a message saying 'So what'. My guess is he's a nervous. EXACTLY what the GPS will do will be found out soon. As I said in another thread, I don't give a crap if it's on or not. Maybe a nicer route will open up for me :eek:. Might be time for a change.

I don't see what you have to be nervous about, though now they can see me going to the grocery store on break lol

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

It marks your location every 60 seconds. Some couriers are very, very nervous.

Star B

White Lightening
Do alarm bells, warning sirens, and red rotating lights go off when it can't figure out my GPS because I'm in the local jail?

WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP COURIER SLACKING ALERT WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP

BigTex61

This is gunna get good, real good. Will be interesting to see how some swings can beat the regular driver by 2 hours or more. Falsification? We will see. Best WAD now more than ever! Numbers are surly to plummet for alot of folks.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

...as they should be....

I can recall when we first got GPS. My on car sent me an ODS asking me to go make a pickup after I finished my break at Dunkin' Donuts.

When I got back to the building I asked him how the hell did he know that I was at DD. He just laughed.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
0098721.jpg

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
...as they should be....

I can recall when we first got GPS. My on car sent me an ODS asking me to go make a pickup after I finished my break at Dunkin' Donuts.

When I got back to the building I asked him how the hell did he know that I was at DD. He just laughed.
Maybe they called in and complained.

MAKAVELI

Why would anyone be nervous? If they falsified before they activated the gps obviously now they know they shouldn't, so they no longer will.

So what would make them nervous
If anything it should take pressure off those couriers who do run and falsify. Now simply let management and dispatch know you will have latest and let them worry about it.;)