How not to poop

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Just got back from a road trip to Vegas. The old saying, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" does NOT apply here. Along the way, I had to take care of business and upon closing the stall door, I see this:

20190131_171946.jpg

You could imagine my surprise when I notice there are instructions on how to poop. Lots of things going on right here in my head. So, is there some kind of new pooping that has to have instructions? I almost could not perform thinking about all the scenarios and the reasons for this sign. Below are only a few of the things racing through my mind at the time...
  • Did someone hurt themselves pooping so high off the seat?
  • Did they fall in?
  • Did they fall off?
  • Did the poop hit the seat?
  • Did the poop hit the floor?
  • Did the water splash back up like it does in those blue porta potties?
  • Is there some new craze that I'm not hip to like planking or parkour or is there some new Facebook skyriding poop challenge?
  • Do you wipe like that or do you have stand and bend?
  • Do you have to front flip to get off the seat?
  • Do those cool seat protectors make the pose more slippery?
  • Did someone complain to store management concerning someone doing something strange while pooping to warrant this sign or was there a corporate think tank somewhere discussing the proper pooping sign?
  • What would happen if I was some kind of poop ninja and COULD actually get onto the seat that way...would I get in trouble? Who would know? Do I self-report or hope someone isn't peeping through the slit in the door or looking over the stall waiting for me to violate this rule?
I still can't help thinking about this sign. It wasn't until several miles away from the store that something started to gnaw at me...

Is there a similar sign in the ladies room advising not to drip dry?

Indecisi0n

Just got back from a road trip to Vegas. The old saying, "What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas" does NOT apply here. Along the way, I had to take care of business and upon closing the stall door, I see this:

View attachment 234411

You could imagine my surprise when I notice there are instructions on how to poop. Lots of things going on right here in my head. So, is there some kind of new pooping that has to have instructions? I almost could not perform thinking about all the scenarios and the reasons for this sign. Below are only a few of the things racing through my mind at the time...
  • Did they fall in?
  • Did they fall off?
  • Is there some new craze that I'm not hip to like planking or parkour or is there some new Facebook skyriding poop challenge?
  • Did someone complain to store management concerning someone doing something strange while pooping to warrant this sign or was there a corporate think tank somewhere discussing the proper pooping sign?
  • What would happen if I was some kind of poop ninja and COULD actually get onto the seat that way...would I get in trouble? Who would know? Do I self-report or hope someone isn't peeping through the slit in the door or looking over the stall waiting for me to violate this rule?
I still can't help thinking about this sign. It wasn't until several miles away from the store that something started to gnaw at me...

Ladies don't poop .

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

View attachment 234411

• Did they fall in?
  • Did they fall off?

There are cultures where they stand on the toilet seat to use the bathroom and guessing by the picture, squat with their feet on the seat also. Lol.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
It's because Las Vegas is an international destination, and a lot of the rest of the world uses squat toilets. People from those places have as much trouble adjusting to western toilets as we do squat toilets. The biggest problem is foot prints on toilet seats.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

View attachment 234411

• Did they fall in?
  • Did they fall off?

Squatting on toilet seat (this is a bit gross, sor... - Airbnb Community

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
There are cultures where they stand on the toilet seat to use the bathroom and guessing by the picture, squat with their feet on the seat also. Lol.

Just wait til someone misses the pose and ends up with the seat lid being impaled. Just look how close the poor fellow in the left picture got to pooping sideways

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Just wait til someone misses the pose and ends up with the seat lid being impaled. Just look how close the poor fellow in the left picture got to pooping sideways
Someone I work with was in the bathroom once with one of the Hispanic girls from Honduras that we work with. She heard a loud tumbling noise from her stall. The girl was standing on the seat and fell off! Lol.