How often does your Union Agents visit?

SoCalUPS

How often do you see your union leadership? How much is too much or too little? We see ours probably once a month but everyone is strong at my hub.

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
My old center was about 100 miles from the local with only one BA assigned to us. He was there once a year to hand out calendars at the very least. He'd also come down for a center level grievance hearing anytime. Contact years he'd also schedule an evening meeting to go over language change proposals.

Not bad for being an nearly two hours away and us being a small center overall.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
So if they visit so little, is that ok? Or do members complain?

We just wonder what the hell is going on? With our state of pensions and other problems with the union. Especially contract time. Be nice to hear any progress. But, I've got the cafe to keep me updated and some things to look for before it gets down to us.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Haven't seen our BA in a long time, I honestly can't remember the last time there was a rep at our center or we even had a union meeting. I messaged our BA a few months ago and asked when we were going to finally have a union meeting and all he said was he was in the process of scheduling one and to make sure I remind everyone to send in their contract proposal form. :/

A

Article 3

Never. Unless we have hearings.
Of course, the union hall is a long drive from our building....

6 blocks.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
The only way to know is to ask him/her, how many times and how often...because I sure don't know

But yes I did see and spoke with a BA last week

barnyard

KTM rider
2-3 times a year and they schedule a longer meeting at a local conference room at least once a year, sometimes twice a year. It would be nice if we knew in advance that they were coming, I would come in earlier to see what they had to say.

Future

Victory Ride
Sometimes the BA .... just comes 2 the building ... 2 shoot the poop ... with us ... good guy ...known him a very long time

oldngray

nowhere special
Our BA usually only came when there were hearings or before elections. If you had a problem and went to him he would just give you a line of BS and do little to help.