How old?

DS

Fenderbender
The only possible reason to "go with" a driver would be that he/she was training to be a driver.I believe you have to be 21 to be a driver.Then again,you may get work at a younger age as a drivers helper during peak.

U

Unregistered

if you were to ever be ones driver helper..Im sure youd be kicked off within 5minutes.Id probably have you gone before we pulled off..

oh and the warehouse everywhere is 5.15 an hour...perhaps youd be better suited working at DHL..Besides they have eye catching uniforms..Go for it!

trickpony1

"...how much you get an hour in the hub" .
About the same as entry level Wal Mart employees and the work at WM is alot easier.
Turn over is really high at our hub. It's not uncommon to see groups of kids being led on tours by a recruiter.

Saving yourself for brown?
Make sure the appropriate blood work and tests for sexually trasmitted diseases are done prior to consummating the bond.

Last edited:

brett636

trickpony1 said:
"...how much you get an hour in the hub" .
About the same as entry level Wal Mart employees and the work at WM is alot easier.
Turn over is really high at our hub. It's not uncommon to see groups of kids being led on tours by a recruiter.

Same thing at my hub. I work right by the front door and see a new group of people, mostly college age kids, almost every day. The paychecks are probably bigger at WM considering you get more hours there. I figure a new unloader/loader at my hub makes about $34 a day before taxes and union dues.

Last edited:

mattwtrs

Retired Senior Member
How Old

Let's see?? What would be more fun, working at Walmart putting up with hundreds of customers a day or sorting thousands of packages that don't talk back at Big Brown?? In case anyone forgets retail is not fun!!

brett636

mattwtrs said:
Let's see?? What would be more fun, working at Walmart putting up with hundreds of customers a day or sorting thousands of packages that don't talk back at Big Brown?? In case anyone forgets retail is not fun!!

Both jobs suck, but the retail job would probably provide a better paycheck. The local fedex air hub pays nearly $11/hr. starting. Versus $8.50 @ UPS.

brownbabe

Hottie with a body!!
Who the hell is this UPSgirl? She sounds like a trouble maker and she makes up stories really well because first she's trying to get her UPS man in trouble and I think that was a made up story just so she could get attention! Now,She wants to work for UPS where he is.....please!! UPSgirl you need to get a life!