How soon after Xmas do they start cutting routes?

40 and out

Not only are all peak routes out but they are also running a Monday plan so even more routes are out. I have all of my non-peak route plus parts of 2 others. 11 hr day. Only good thing is instead of 300 pkgs crammed in a 5 cube, I have 150, so at least it's much easier to find pkgs.

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
They didn't cut mine today.View attachment 110649

Ewww, DIAD 4. This is the first year our center used DIAD 5s for both helpers and drivers and I absolutely loved it. Never wanna go back to 4. So easy to train my helper how to use it. Scanning with it is WAY easier than 4. Even the helper who doesn't aim for the barcode as well will still be able to scan because the 5 scanner is that much better than 4. Only thing is in the truck we still have the rack that holds one 5 and one 4 so putting that 5 in the 4 slot isn't a tight fit and you'll sometimes get the annoying beeping all day until you adjust it. Other than that, perfect!

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
OP, if u see the following character at the dispatcher office,
images.jpg

Just turn around and go home... #sarcasm

Rack em

Made the Podium
Routes were cut like crazy today! I got a call at 6:12am saying I would be laid off today. It was planned for 25 routes and they cut down to 18!

Grey

We had at least ten guys call for help with business yesterday. They said working on Saturday made the resi light so they cut routes. Air drivers were taking business off guys and there were lots of missed.