How The 1% Really Got That Way!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just got back from Thanksgiving dinner with the neighbors.......lots of laughs !! Great food,...everybody brought something!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Freedom:The New and Future Experiment

or

How to dump the 1%ers and never tax them 1 penny in doing it!

:wink2:

From the article:
... the State tells us that we need it more than it needs us. Untrue. It is important here to remember that the State is nothing more than a collection of men and women who initiate force against everybody else, the very same citizens they purport to serve, to represent…and who (are forced to) pay their salaries.

Another gem which reflects one of my long held beliefs:
That, in a nutshell, is the definition of patriotism: allegiance to one’s own gatekeeper, affection for one’s oppressor.

I've never felt any patriotism to the National government but rather to the spirit that formed the inherent freedoms and environment of achievement we enjoy in these United States.

From the article:
... the State tells us that we need it more than it needs us. Untrue. It is important here to remember that the State is nothing more than a collection of men and women who initiate force against everybody else, the very same citizens they purport to serve, to represent…and who (are forced to) pay their salaries.

Another gem which reflects one of my long held beliefs:
That, in a nutshell, is the definition of patriotism: allegiance to one’s own gatekeeper, affection for one’s oppressor.

I've never felt any patriotism to the National government but rather to the spirit that formed the inherent freedoms and environment of achievement we enjoy in these United States.

I think this is the truer definition of patriotism, at least for most people that I know. For me there are many different aspects to patriotism and none of them pay homage to the national government. I've always felt proud of the spirit of America and celebrated it while on the other hand not trusting our government handlers regardless what they called themselves.

wkmac

The pressure is growing on the Federal Reserve which is good. If you think Kucinich is off his rocker that the Federal Reserve prints money out of thin air, then read the Chicago Federal Reserve Banks publication, "Modern Money Mechanics" and you'll understand this as admitted fact. Fractional Reserve banking needs to end.

The otherside of this is that if money as we know it is nothing more than a fiction based on an illusion built by political monopoly control, what real consideration was given to a borrower to establish a valid mortgage contract?

Hmmmmm!

Why don't they take everything the 1% has and redistribute it to everyone in the 99% equally, after all it all came from the 99ers right? would that fix it?

wkmac

[video=youtube;tUPjxGmh9i8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUPjxGmh9i8&feature=player_embedded#![/video]