How to change load group

Thatdudeloads

Hi there i’ve been at UPS for one year
I’ve been on the same Load group for about four months.
I want to try a new load group and the supervisor put me on a different one and I don’t like any other drivers because of how mean and I appreciating they are. Where as my old ones gave me bonuses and loved to talk and thank me.

Now I’m really fast on the lid group I’m on I can get it done but the supervisor won’t let me go back to my old one. What do I do is this something that’s grivable?

There was a guy who loads a truck for target and black box. He filed one and won but he’s been at ups since 2003.
Suggestions or comments?

Thank you for anyone reading this!

Shift Inhibit

He who laughs last didn't get it.
Hi there i’ve been at UPS for one year
I’ve been on the same Load group for about four months.
I want to try a new load group and the supervisor put me on a different one and I don’t like any other drivers because of how mean and I appreciating they are. Where as my old ones gave me bonuses and loved to talk and thank me.

Now I’m really fast on the lid group I’m on I can get it done but the supervisor won’t let me go back to my old one. What do I do is this something that’s grivable?

There was a guy who loads a truck for target and black box. He filed one and won but he’s been at ups since 2003.
Suggestions or comments?

Thank you for anyone reading this!
Why aren’t you done loading before your drivers punch in? A good loader never sees their drivers…

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Well I just filed a grievance yesterday for something she did. If she thinks it was me that did it do you think I’m stuck here for good?
what do you mean think it's you? you literally put your name on the grievance form and it gets shown to the manager

think about it, you're asking to be moved which is 100% up to your sup, but you're also grieving that sup? yeah you're stuck there for good until they find something worse lol

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You wanting to move is YOUR problem and management couldn't be bothered with YOUR Problem. You have to make your being in the area you dont like THEIR problem and they will move you.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
They have us start at 5:00 with a volume about 1,200 I can get 300-400 PPH but the drivers need to be done by 9:00. So I’ll see them somtimes if I’m bringing irregs to them.
300-400 pph holy hell you either load box trucks with 3-4 stops apiece or literally ***** *** ****** the car load so **** *** that your non 9.5 drivers never see the light of day after work ever again.

I could not even legibly write on 400 packages an hour let alone load them.

My best guess. They actually like you and are moving you to difficult assignments because you are their best bet at wrapping them regardless of if you get done in time or not.

Your drivers are right to be pisses off at your. My experience is nobody blames the preloaded for neatly finishing a route at 9:30 NOBODY the issue of shoddy AM time is firmly planted on the company's shoulders

Last edited:

Thatdudeloads

300-400 pph holy hell you either load box trucks with 3-4 stops apiece or literally ***** *** ****** the car load so **** *** that your non 9.5 drivers never see the light of day after work ever again.

I could not even legibly write on 400 packages an hour let alone load them.

My best guess. They actually like you and are moving you to difficult assignments because you are their best bet at wrapping them regardless of if you get done in time or not.

Your drivers are right to be pisses off at your. My experience is nobody blames the preloaded for neatly finishing a route at 9:30 NOBODY the issue of shoddy AM time is firmly planted on the company's shoulders
I use the pals plus some of my trucks are business so I don’t have to write I just show the address! Writing takes too long use the PAL!

Oh no we’re not even done by 9:30 still 😂. Last Saturday the drivers didn’t get out until 11:00 because the building shutdown!

Thatdudeloads

what do you mean think it's you? you literally put your name on the grievance form and it gets shown to the manager

think about it, you're asking to be moved which is 100% up to your sup, but you're also grieving that sup? yeah you're stuck there for good until they find something worse lol
What if it becomes harassment? Is that somthing like a retaliation grievance?

Thatdudeloads

not bragging but here’s one of my trucks today 310 pieces look everything labeled and secured library mode!

Attachments

• 4CC98DD7-9C6A-49CE-8E5A-5286DF8A52FB.jpeg
    4CC98DD7-9C6A-49CE-8E5A-5286DF8A52FB.jpeg
    280.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 337BA878-C146-466F-B870-8CC711F0745B.jpeg
    337BA878-C146-466F-B870-8CC711F0745B.jpeg
    368.7 KB · Views: 68