How to Compliment Drivers

Wabay Steele

Arighty, our UPS driver is going to deliver the last part to our computer today. I put together a big bag of snacks (cup cakes, combos, nuts, etc. along with a bottle of water. You guys stay safe and thank you for the ideas. I appreciate you guys.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Arighty, our UPS driver is going to deliver the last part to our computer today. I put together a big bag of snacks (cup cakes, combos, nuts, etc. along with a bottle of water. You guys stay safe and thank you for the ideas. I appreciate you guys.
Good thing it only took ten months to put this goodie bag together. Stellar job!

fishtm2001

Careful, he might think you have the "hots' for him.

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Show thanks via social and sites like this is the best way to thank UPS Anybody ca be drivers. But, the ones who take pride in doing their job the right way even with management static are service providers in my book.

clean hairy

Best option along with baked goods and water, is to call in a compliment which will go in the file.
Too many take time to complain, but so few to take time to put in a good word for outstanding service..

Air Recovery

Its real simple. Fedex for the most part are extremely unprofessional due to their pay. UPS drivers are paid very well and we always for the most part have no problem going out of our way to do the right thing.

This. There is alot of honor in being a UPS driver. Many of us have to go through hell to become a driver- our 30 days qualification and the games management plays is next level ridiculous. Alot of drivers at UPS value our jobs and the lifestyle it affords us and our families.

We are far above fedex and amazon drivers because we sacrifice much more to reach our level. Years in a warehouse slaving away for minimum wage!!

I am happy you like us, i know I can spwak for many other drivers when i say that grateful customers like you make our :censored2:ty job less :censored2:ty :)

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Firstly let me state that I am only a customer hoping someone here can help me.

I've received 2 packages in the last month delivered via UPS, and one by FedEx.

Firstly, I have to say, FedEx didn't even drive down my road. Upon receiving a text message stating the address I wrote down was incorrect (it wasn't, I know where I live) I called to see what was going on and to see if I could pick it up at their location. They said my package was already in route back to the sender and was over 100 miles away right that minute. Sigh. Long story short, my husband finally drove out to get it. Wal-Mart was actually extremely helpful (that's where we ordered our package from) and discounted our order 30% even though it wasn't their fault. FedEx did nothing at all. Well, they did argue over and over that our address did not exist.

The two packages we received from UPS arrived on time (even though I hear this recent one went through quite a storm). Both drivers were extremely nice and professional. I cannot impart to you the difference between the two companies. Honestly, I used to never want to use anything other than FedEx. I'm not sure what happened, but UPS delivered my packages on time, in excellent condition, and both drivers were so happy...like they really enjoy their job! I wish I could paint a better picture of the night/day difference. With UPS I wake up and see my package is out for delivery, and I stress and hope they can find it, but a few hours later, lo and behold a nice gentlemen shows up on time and hands me my package like it's the easiest thing in the world.

Now, we won't even order from places that only ship via FedEx. We're building a very expensive computer at the moment, and these components cost a lot of money. What that driver gave me this afternoon cost about $700.00. We just don't trust FedEx to get things like motherboards and graphics cards to our home in good condition let alone on time and with no problems.

Forgive me for being so long-winded. To the point: The UPS website has a place where I can send an email. However, it just times out, a lot. I would call the 1-800 number, but I didn't want to just leave a message with a customer service rep. Where would be the best place for me to leave a compliment for these two drivers. I don't know their names; I only have my tracking numbers.

Thank you so much for any help you can give me. It's much appreciated.

~Wabay in Dry Ridge, KY
Cash in envelope for driver says it all.