How to correctly trash your Boss online

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Theres an old saying, "paybacks are hell". Its not a wise thing to do. If the boss wants to fire somebody, they will find a way to do it. I have seen it too many times.

menotyou

bella amicizia
This law can be used many ways. Three of us were closing up preload, in the process of wrapping up bags, we were crabbing about the day-nothing major/just crabbing. Union-type issues were discussed while we continued to work; the other two were taken upstairs and accused of having an 'unsanctioned union meeting'(I think was the phrase). This little gem was brought up, not another word was said.

I posted it because people are being fired because they live their lives on FB and have to post everything. It is a good tidbit to have. The high road is always the more desirable route.:happy-very:

Johney

1.Never burn your bridges behind you.

2.Don't step on the toes connected to the butt you may have to kiss someday.

I'm just sayin.:happy-very:

rocket man

Just leaving with your head up knowing hes still gonna be there . And your going out winner id say you trashed him good job.

JonFrum

This law can be used many ways. Three of us were closing up preload, in the process of wrapping up bags, we were crabbing about the day-nothing major/just crabbing. Union-type issues were discussed while we continued to work; the other two were taken upstairs and accused of having an 'unsanctioned union meeting'(I think was the phrase). This little gem was brought up, not another word was said.

I posted it because people are being fired because they live their lives on FB and have to post everything. It is a good tidbit to have. The high road is always the more desirable route.:happy-very:
Sounds like your manager violated the National Labor Relations Act. That's an Unfair Labor Practice (ULP). I can't reach. Spank him for me.

A

anonymous6

why would you want to trash your boss in the 1st place?

according to the letter i receive every year from corp, UPS only hires the best and most professional people for their management positions.