How to disable 2 step verification on upsers?

21Savage

Anyone remember how to disable the 2 step verification login on upsers so you don't have to receive the text message with the six digit code every time?

21Savage

Man, I hate that 2 step bs...
I disabled it a few months ago so I know there's a way. But now one of my buddies is asking and I don't remember how..

I thought it was on myprofile.microsoft.com under security info but that doesn't seem to do the trick.

reginald95

It’s so stupid. Why change something that was already fine. These companies have to justify having geeks in their payroll by making them do stuff like this.

upschuck

It’s so stupid. Why change something that was already fine. These companies have to justify having geeks in their payroll by making them do stuff like this.
Not defending it, but the industry standard seems to be moving to this process. Don't want the bad press or headache if someone were to hack into the system, and steal personal information.

I just do whatever I need to on the ups intranet, so I don't have to do it.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I’m pooping on the toilet trying to check the paycheck and it rushes me to enter code ..like we don’t get rushed enough
✊🧔

johnnyunion

the grandpalooza of all you losers
because the idiots made you use the same password that you use on upsers.com also on the ivis network which is on an unsecured network and susceptible to hacking . Some security consultant must have pointed that out to them after the fact

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
"I don't have a cellphone" but I do have a mobile developer environment on the computer at home... Makes accessing the site away a pita.