How to find your asked off Vacation Time...

Hey fellow UPSers! I've been with the company over 7yrs now. When we were asked about which weeks we wanted to take our vacation, I took a picture of the dates I chose. Somehow I deleted the pics from my phone and need to know how to find which weeks I asked off for. Someone said I can find it on UPSers.com but have yet to find where it's at on the website. Can anyone please help? Thanks! You can either respond here or emailing me at PM me...

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hey fellow UPSers! I've been with the company over 7yrs now. When we were asked about which weeks we wanted to take our vacation, I took a picture of the dates I chose. Somehow I deleted the pics from my phone and need to know how to find which weeks I asked off for. Someone said I can find it on UPSers.com but have yet to find where it's at on the website. Can anyone please help? Thanks! You can either respond here or emailing me at PM me...

How much you grossing out at hon

over9five

Staff member
Ask your sup. He must have the schedule.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We have big old vacation schedule posted on the wall. You don't?