how to get my paycheck?

kwdkool

i was a seasonal helper and i need to get my paycheck. should i drive to the hub or will they mail it to me. do you think my paycheck will be waiting for me on friday like everyone else. i already got one paycheck but that was when i was with my driver working. im not working anymore though. thanks in advance

moreluck

golden ticket member
Gee, with the title of the thread, I thought you were going to tell all of us how to get your paycheck......thought maybe it was a contest..:happy2:

maybrown

is not a woman
Go to the center to get your paycheck this Friday. You need to return the UPS uniform also. Don't forget to bring it with you!

teamsterdan

this is kinda interesting because besides the person starting it I've had several helpers asking me abt. where to turn in their uniforms, get their checks, etc. mostly I guess because I'm usually the one not yelling @ anybody.......today a gentleman was getting quite irate w/ one of the on cars.........I enjoyed watching that go down............can't wait till this all goes away next yr........:sick:

amicold

Funny, I handed my uniform in Christmas Eve to my driver, and no one told me how to get my check. I suppose I'll call tomorrow if it isn't in the mailbox, though they did mail my orientation pay to me.