How to turn off 2FA on upsers.com

SLW

Ups figures out a way to complicate anything. Even punching in is like getting into Fort Knox.
Yeah i just fail my password 3x as fast as i can bc it's faster to get in that way than to go through all the Caps and symbols. Half of the DIADs screens are too broken to hit that little keyboard anyway.

GenericUsername

Yeah i just fail my password 3x as fast as i can bc it's faster to get in that way than to go through all the Caps and symbols. Half of the DIADs screens are too broken to hit that little keyboard anyway.
The trick is to make all of your letters except one a capital so that way you can just use the Diad's actual buttons for it, then your last letter lowercase and a symbol. That's how I have mine set up and it takes less time doing it that way than failing 3x.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Microsoft authenticator app works fine for me. Approve the sign in request with my phone's fingerprint scanner.... only takes an extra 5 seconds once you set it up.

Made brown

I know there is a way, I have it set up so that I don't have 2fa enabled.

When I figure out how I did it, ill post instructions. Something about enterprise login from my home computer that logs me in just by pressing which account I want. It gives me the option of my @ups.com or my college account.