How/when do GWI take affect?

Legitimyze

I’m a 22.4 driver and still in my first year. When I (eventually) get to top rate ($30.64?), does the GWI immediately stack on top of it? Or do I have to work through that yearly also? Hoping to get a regular full time before that anyway, which seems likely at my center. Just curious how the GWI takes affect in general.

542thruNthru

I’m a 22.4 driver and still in my first year. When I (eventually) get to top rate ($30.64?), does the GWI immediately stack on top of it? Or do I have to work through that yearly also? Hoping to get a regular full time before that anyway, which seems likely at my center. Just curious how the GWI takes affect in general.
Yes you get it all once you hit 4 years

DriverNerd

Section 4. Full-Time Wages For Article 22.4(b) Job

Part-time employees whose rates are higher than those set forth below who bid into a full-time 22.4(b) job covered by this Section shall be paid their current inside wage rate plus the general wage increases.

Other part-time employees who bid into a full-time 22.4(b) job covered by this Section will be red circled at their current wage rate until such time as the calculated progression rate set forth below exceeds that rate. The transfer date will become his/her full-time start date for purposes of applying the progression set forth below. A part-time employee shall not lose the red circle protection provided by this paragraph as a result of transferring from a 22.4(b) job to a full-time inside job covered by either Article 22.2 or 22.3.

Start $20.50

Twelve (12) months $21.25

Twenty-Four (24) months $22.75

Thirty-Six (36) months $25.00

Forty-Eight (48) months Top Rate

The Top Rate shall be $30.64 plus the general wage increases provided in Section 1 above.