How would you record this?

happybob

Feeders
As you can see...if you come on here and ask your question you will get many different answers. So here's another one....Ask your supervisor how they want it done, then do it their way so you can stay off their :censored2: list.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As you can see...if you come on here and ask your question you will get many different answers. So here's another one....Ask your supervisor how they want it done, then do it their way so you can stay off their :censored2: list.

The proper method would be to sheet both separately and to indicate which stop you left them at. Two stops.

S

selfcancelsignal

If you are delivering them all to ONE location it would be ONE stop.

I deliver to our local college and most of the packages go to a central warehouse. There are days where I could have 75-100 different addresses (mostly dorms) all going to one stop. Yes, it gets old hitting "Y" 75-100 times, but that is how it is done.
Surprised you do it this way, Dave. Why don't you scan, big arrow down, prerecord, prerecord, enter, start scanning away. They all show as 1 stop this way. Guess the 2 problems can arise as it doesn't count down the parcels this way telling you how many you have left, or let you know if you missscan something. Just have to be a bit more thorough.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Surprised you do it this way, Dave. Why don't you scan, big arrow down, prerecord, prerecord, enter, start scanning away. They all show as 1 stop this way. Guess the 2 problems can arise as it doesn't count down the parcels this way telling you how many you have left, or let you know if you missscan something. Just have to be a bit more thorough.

There are days when I may have over 150 different addresses for this one stop. There is no way in hell I am going to scan and prerecord over 150 different addresses.

We get very few DFU's for this stop and those that we do get are always positive as the warehouse scans each and every package that they receive from all carriers.

S

selfcancelsignal

There are days when I may have over 150 different addresses for this one stop. There is no way in hell I am going to scan and prerecord over 150 different addresses.

We get very few DFU's for this stop and those that we do get are always positive as the warehouse scans each and every package that they receive from all carriers.
I guess it might not work if they're not all PAL'd the same way. You don't go thru the whole prerecord process the way I'm describing for each parcel though. Just 1 time at the beginning then scan away.

Man Of Brown

Appreciate the answers. Been busy and not able to respond sooner. I'm not really interested in stop count but more of a seamless experience with the person signing. My guess was to pre record both then hit LA commercial. Sounds like others thought the same.

Continue on with your college campus convo :)

BrownArmy

I think what the poster is getting at is to scan any package, put it into prerecord, open the stop back up and scan away - that way you avoid having to hit "Y" 75 times.

Obviously doesn't work if you have an NDA, but I do this all the time in situations like you describe. No way I'm hitting "Y" 75 times.

BrownArmy

You do have to be more thorough, but it's much easier than hitting "Y" for every different address.

clarnzz

Record 1 stop and prerecord, same with 2nd stop.
Hit prerecord then choose left at commercial for both stops. Hit signature . After you obtain signature diad will ask you delivery location.

This is the right answer, but since we wanna jack around, I'll say scan em both under the address you delivered them too and hit DR, MCM or MCW, :censored2: it.