How's the View; Part Deux (The Video Version)

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
I liked CementUps thread so much, that I decided to make another one dedicated to video's that we have taken. The videos can be of work, home or what ever you like.

Here's the how to. You can upload your video's to youtube and just embed them into your post on here.

Last edited by a moderator:

MonavieLeaker

Bringin Teh_Lulz
From the NHRA GatorNationals in March

2009 NHRA GatorNationals

Nascar Cup race at Bristol Motor Speedway

Bristol 2009

Mastodon-The Czar 5/15/09 Atlanta,GA

Mastodon 5/15/09 Atlanta,GA

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
LOL, you don't have to be in the video. The video can be of anything in your life/area, but doesn't have to include you. As soon as I edit it, I will show you my skydive video.

Dizzee

ɹǝqɯǝɯ ɹoıuǝs
LOL, you don't have to be in the video. The video can be of anything in your life/area, but doesn't have to include you. As soon as I edit it, I will show you my skydive video.

Who wants to bet on whether or not Steve's UPS truck is in the skydive video. We can have a side bet on whether or not he's wearing his uniform during the skydive. :happy-very::happy-very:

UnconTROLLed

perfection

The Dux plays "Squarepusher Theme"

if anyone's into music such as jazz, dub, d&b, this is pretty good. drum instructor and friend of mine, "The Dux!"

Oh yeah, I didn't take this video, but it is shot at our rehearsal room.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
4 years ago on my 40th birthday I decided I wanted to do this. It was quite thrilling. The Blonde that jumps before me is a fellow driver from my center. She missed jumping on her birthday, so we decided to jump together.

Skydive May 14th 2005

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve,

Did you remember all the words to the 'Hail Mary' when you jumped???

Scary stuff to me !!
I had butterflies in my stomach, which only got worse when my tandem guy started saying how we were gonna do stuff that had never been attempted before, LOL, like the way we Superman'd out of the plane.:sick:

bigbrownhen

Both my boys did that for their 18th birthday. They loved it. The owners of the jump company live on my route I have now, and I used to deliver to their shop all the time, they wanted me to jump too, but I said " no way", I'm a big chicken about hights.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Both my boys did that for their 18th birthday. They loved it. The owners of the jump company live on my route I have now, and I used to deliver to their shop all the time, they wanted me to jump too, but I said " no way", I'm a big chicken about hights.
Thus the name, bigbrownhen?:wink2:

bigbrownhen

Thats funny Steve, no its because Im a bit of a mother hen, sometimes more than I should be. Drives my kids crazy, and sometimes my co workers too.