How's the View; Part Deux (The Video Version)

I love how the audio was edited out so we couldn't hear you screaming like a little girl.lol Plus I gotta ask, did the depends help?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
4 years ago on my 40th birthday I decided I wanted to do this. It was quite thrilling. The Blonde that jumps before me is a fellow driver from my center. She missed jumping on her birthday, so we decided to jump together.

Steve you have far more guts than I. :funny: nice going... too bad there is no sound for the video

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve you have far more guts than I. :funny: nice going... too bad there is no sound for the video
YouTube edited the sound out because of copyright laws. There was cool music and you could actually hear my teeth chattering, LOL. I'll see if I can upload it another way so you guys get the full effect.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I soooooo want to do that. I'm still bummed that my sister-in-law went and did it and didn't call me to see if I wanted to go.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
This jet arrived as we were leaving the area. I happened to stop across from the airfield where it made several deafening passes......

ol'browneye

Steve, you the stug, I mean stud. I think I would have worn my brown pants when I jumped though, for obvious reasons!

The following video is not a relative or even anyone I know. I just posted it because music is a big part of my life, I love RUSH, and this little girl is frickin' awesome!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve, you the stug, I mean stud. I think I would have worn my brown pants when I jumped though, for obvious reasons!

The following video is not a relative or even anyone I know. I just posted it because music is a big part of my life, I love RUSH, and this little girl is frickin' awesome!
Very cool, ol'b!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Chasing my girls on skates. There are 3 of my daughters in these videos. Can you pick them out? Just tell me what they are wearing. Extra points if you can guess their names.