Hows your experience working at UPS

What'dyabringmetoday???

UPS is one of the easiest jobs I have had and I have had over 30 jobs since I was a teenager. put up chain link fences, worked a summer for a moving company, hot tar roofing in florida, assembly line work, construction laborer, all much harder than UPS to name a few.
This can't be true. Obviously you don't read what all the people are saying around here. UPS is a job only a few can perform because of what they put you through. Most don't make it.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Why would you question someone else personal experience with the jobs they've had? It's his experience and opinion and I for one agree with him. I've had a dozen other jobs that sucked waaaaay worse than this one does. The work may have been easier but the compensation sucked and made for a horrible life. This one, the work sucks sometimes, but it's always the same, I always expect it, but I get paid more than enough to survive and then some. It's all perspective. I would agree with your perspective too since it's yours.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
This can't be true. Obviously you don't read what all the people are saying around here. UPS is a job only a few can perform because of what they put you through. Most don't make it.
Physically, it's not the most difficult job in the work, but long term body breakdown is inevitable. Mentally, it sometimes sucks....to them, you're only as good (or bad) as yesterday's numbers. Screw em!