HR or Supervisors won’t say anything

margaritaville

Lay off could just mean low volume for the day. Or could mean permanently. If you are a true new full time driver expect to get laid off a lot feb-april. Thats how senority works. Hard to tell if they want you as a permanent or your done for. HR always just spouts BS. But if you want this job you basically need to kiss ass til your 100% positive you are full time. After that you can give them crap. That would suck for you, if they said you are "laid off" and just meant for the day. Than you bitched them out, so they just laid you off permanently for attitude before gaining union safety.

Johney

Well Todd, since you posted with your name, someone from HR will be getting a hold of you shortly. Stay by your phone.
If that had been his real name he’d have far more issues than not being hired full time. And as far as being told you were not seasonal? You were lied to so if you do happened to get friend/t get use to it cause it won’t be the last time.

How can UPS continue to get away with telling people that they are hired FULLTIME and talk about the great benefits and perks as well as you will be making this much after year 1, this much after year 2 and so on.... And just continue to look you look you in the eye for 3 months straight and lie to you about keep working hard and be as close to baseline as possible and you'll get hired. I smoked all the so-called veteran drivers in my center, went and helped slow worthless drivers all the time and it still didn't matter. What a joke of a company. I had the most stops of any driver in my center, most pickups, and usually top 3 in # of packages every damn day and still was in 90% of the days in 8 hours or less. This company is so unethical and as a matter of fact should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for their shady ways. Thanks for just using me for the busy season.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
How can UPS continue to get away with telling people that they are hired FULLTIME and talk about the great benefits and perks as well as you will be making this much after year 1, this much after year 2 and so on.... And just continue to look you look you in the eye for 3 months straight and lie to you about keep working hard and be as close to baseline as possible and you'll get hired. I smoked all the so-called veteran drivers in my center, went and helped slow worthless drivers all the time and it still didn't matter. What a joke of a company. I had the most stops of any driver in my center, most pickups, and usually top 3 in # of packages every damn day and still was in 90% of the days in 8 hours or less. This company is so unethical and as a matter of fact should be reported to the Better Business Bureau for their shady ways. Thanks for just using me for the busy season.
See you this peak!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Ha Haha lol...

Another Runner-Gunner gone!

2017-11-07-14-42-02-.jpg

Last edited:

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

That's what you were hired for, to be used and abused as a seasonal hire.

Did you read your application?

But, you did what you had to do. If, and that is a big IF, they need more drivers other than from inside, they will only hire the best of the seasonals.

Right now, they don't need drivers.

Thanks for making the old timers life easier in your loop. I'm sure they appreciated it.