https://www.browncafe.com/community/threads/abortion-fedex-style.385627/

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
They should let the Supreme Court decide. Ok done. Law of the land

No one is denying that it's law. It's still wrong and some people -you among them- are more than happy to hide behind the legal status of the act as an excuse to ignore the immorality of it. I don't know what the accomplishment is in being able to kill a child, but you guys are a little too happy to be able to do it.

59 Dano

I live in the REAL world. U live in a world where MEN and JESUS control women’s lives.Vasectomy =Mass murder

Every time a progressive tells me he lives in the real world, he follows it with his stupid explanation of the real world. And in this case, you ducked the immorality of killing a child. You have no problem with the killing of children, why are you so scared to own it?

dmac1

They should let the Supreme Court decide. Ok done. Law of the land
SCOTUS already ruled that slavery is illegal, and forcing a woman to carry another persoon inside her against her will is pretty much enslavement. An abortion could be considered as self-defense.

dmac1

Every time a progressive tells me he lives in the real world, he follows it with his stupid explanation of the real world. And in this case, you ducked the immorality of killing a child. You have no problem with the killing of children, why are you so scared to own it?

A blob of 8 cells as would be affected by a morning after pill is not a child.

bacha29

Oh. You think God has no problem with abortion and I'm just using it to justify my own views?
When it comes to an unintended pregnancy or a problematic pregnancy I have always held to the position that it's matter to be decided by the parties responsible for the pregnancy . In other words, if it ain't your kid then stay the hell out of it.
Why? Because aside from having appointed yourself the moral arbiter regarding a matter that's none of your damn business to begin with just exactly what lawful right do you have to invade the privacy of that couple?

If you consercuks are going to continue carping about a person's right to privacy then it applies to this matter as well.

59 Dano

When it comes to an unintended pregnancy or a problematic pregnancy I have always held to the position that it's matter to be decided by the parties responsible for the pregnancy . In other words, if it ain't your kid then stay the hell out of it.
Why? Because aside from having appointed yourself the moral arbiter regarding a matter that's none of your damn business to begin with just exactly what lawful right do you have to invade the privacy of that couple?

I don't appoint myself the moral arbiter --- I'm telling you what God says about it. You're not very good at this.

If you consercuks are going to continue carping about a person's right to privacy then it applies to this matter as well.

No one is carping about that and your argument is fallacious regardless.

bacha29

I don't appoint myself the moral arbiter --- I'm telling you what God says about it. You're not very good at this.

No one is carping about that and your argument is fallacious regardless.
You see that's the trouble with you people. What you can't seem to get through your thick heads is that other people's perception of god can and is often quite a bit different than yours along with the right to practice a religion that pays tribute to their god. Likewise if your god is the true and absolute right and power then how come it requires the laws of man in order to effect what you think his will is and must be done regarding the matter?

vantexan

Yeah Bacha, if a mom has a three year old she can no longer afford she should just kill him. It's her damn business! Daughter about to go to college and dad can't come up with the money? Just kill her. No one should interfere with the parties involved!

bacha29

Yeah Bacha, if a mom has a three year old she can no longer afford she should just kill him. It's her damn business! Daughter about to go to college and dad can't come up with the money? Just kill her. No one should interfere with the parties involved!
We're talking about safe legal abortion. What you're talking about is homicide .

bacha29

It may be legal, but it's still homicide.
If this god of yours is so omnipotent then why does he have to run to the US Supreme Court to get something he doesn't like banned? That's something we mere mortals have to do. If you ask me I think you should go looking for a god that will you more for your money because the one you've got now looks to me to be a bit on the under powered side.

vantexan

If this god of yours is so omnipotent then why does he have to run to the US Supreme Court to get something he doesn't like banned? That's something we mere mortals have to do. If you ask me I think you should go looking for a god that will you more for your money because the one you've got now looks to me to be a bit on the under powered side.
You brought God into it. It's still homicide, infanticide, murder.

59 Dano

You see that's the trouble with you people. What you can't seem to get through your thick heads is that other people's perception of god can and is often quite a bit different than yours along with the right to practice a religion that pays tribute to their god. Likewise if your god is the true and absolute right and power then how come it requires the laws of man in order to effect what you think his will is and must be done regarding the matter?

Deep.