HUB - Security Tags

BasedSupe

I refuse to shop at The Gap or Old Navy because their people employees can’t tape up a box properly. Those stupid security tags are all over the HUB, constantly breaking open. Any other HUBs having this issue or is it just the [Great Lakes] HUB I’m at? They’re all getting shipped to CANOH for context. Poor Canton.

LVD*4*LIFE

I refuse to shop at The Gap or Old Navy because their people employees can’t tape up a box properly. Those stupid security tags are all over the HUB, constantly breaking open. Any other HUBs having this issue or is it just the [Great Lakes] HUB I’m at? They’re all getting shipped to CANOH for context. Poor Canton.

Yes - can relate

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Are you a dude? What man shops for clothing? Our woman folk do that for us.

Box Ox

I refuse to shop at The Gap or Old Navy because their people employees can’t tape up a box properly.

They'll soon be howling at the moon and crying out to the gods with arms raised over not having you as a customer. If only they'd properly taped their boxes while they still had the chance.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
That’s been going on for decades. When I was a pickoff, those boxes would come down the belt open at least once a week. Bonus points for stepping on the piece that tacks into the tag. I’ve had to pull more than one out of my foot.

oldngray

nowhere special
Real men dictate what to buy. Man up and stop being afraid.
picdump_3031_26.jpg