Hub Seniority

Cheekh Good Drama

My day time full time supervisor gave me a daytime seniority list after I had to ask a couple of times. Shouldn’t he also have given me twilight and preload list also? For day shift I’m number 9 I’m seniority. He also said I’m extremely low on seniority and seemed pissed. Want to become a driver btw

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
You need to be looking for a 22.4 sign-up sheet usually posted at the entrance of your building on some type of board. Sign it and then start asking more questions!

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
My day time full time supervisor gave me a daytime seniority list after I had to ask a couple of times. Shouldn’t he also have given me twilight and preload list also? For day shift I’m number 9 I’m seniority. He also said I’m extremely low on seniority and seemed pissed. Want to become a driver btw

Talk to your steward about getting you the part time building seniority list. He'll either know where it's posted, or how to get it. I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment if there is anything in the master contract about posting seniority lists, if not your area supplement or local rider might have something.

Elmo.goes.to.prom

Talk to your steward about getting you the part time building seniority list. He'll either know where it's posted, or how to get it. I can't remember off the top of my head at the moment if there is anything in the master contract about posting seniority lists, if not your area supplement or local rider might have something.
All shifts are required to be posted on the union board. List is required to be updated quarterly.

Cheekh Good Drama

I believe a new BA was In the hub today. I asked him he said I can only see day shift list. Also asked hub manager and he said I am not privy to that information

Last edited by a moderator:

Cheekh Good Drama

I did and I also send him this text
I don’t understand why I can’t have a copy of twilight, night and preload seniority shift. Shouldn’t I have a idea when I could possible be a driver . Has this nothing to do with the union?how do I know if I can become a drive this year or in 10 years. We only get 14.50 in the warehouse and that’s only part time. I was number 9 In seniority in day shift . Can u ask your boss? I asked Hub manager and he said I’m not privaliged to this information. And Driver manager said he has no way to access the info. I don’t think this BA knows anything honestly I will have to ask shop steward or the BA’s boss.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
I did and I also send him this text
I don’t understand why I can’t have a copy of twilight, night and preload seniority shift. Shouldn’t I have a idea when I could possible be a driver . Has this nothing to do with the union?how do I know if I can become a drive this year or in 10 years. We only get 14.50 in the warehouse and that’s only part time. I was number 9 In seniority in day shift . Can u ask your boss? I asked Hub manager and he said I’m not privaliged to this information. And Driver manager said he has no way to access the info. I don’t think this BA knows anything honestly I will have to ask shop steward or the BA’s boss.

How can you grieve a seniority violation if you don't know other people's seniority. Go to your local prez and ask him what's up. The union should at least have the seniority list, even if the company doesn't want to show you.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I would find out who the Job Steward is for the shift you are interested in and ask about the seniority list. As a driver, each of our Centers had a seniority list with start dates posted somewhere near the Center offices. There should also be a Union Board somewhere in the building with info about meetings and election results. I would ask around and find out who the best Job Steward is, some are better than others.