HUGE campaign to increase our rep points

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Hi all, I've decided to start a new campaign. It's called "let's positve rep each other."

In this campaign, I thought posters could write a heartfelt paragraph exlaining why they deserve positive rep points. Then, as community members, we should either carry out their wishes or ignore their post as totally lame.

I'll start.

For the last several weeks, I have been going without much positive reinforcement for my truly tasteful and fun posts. I have very low self esteem and these 'rep points' are like ego boosters. It's like a drug, and I need more..well, as it turns out, to survive. The doctor says my life is pretty lame but if I were to find some sort of an online community - one where the members totally loved me, then well, my life would be fullfilling. She stated that I need at least 100000000K in rep points to be worth a damn on the BC. As you can all clearly see, I'm not worth much of anything yet. Please up my reputation....for I fear I may not be much longer for this world.

Last edited:

brazenbrown

Hi all, I've decided to start a new campaign. It's called "let's positve rep each other."

In this campaign, I thought posters could write a heartfelt paragraph exlaining why they deserve positive rep points. Then, as community members, we should either carry out their wishes or ignore their post as totally lame.

I'll start.

For the last several weeks, I have been going without much positive reinforcement for my truly tasteful and fun posts. I have very low self esteem and these 'rep points' are like ego boosters. It's like a drug, and I need more..well, as it turns out, to survive. The doctor says my life is pretty lame but if I were to find some sort of an online community - one where the members totally loved me, then well, my life would be fullfilling. She stated that I need at least 100000000K in rep points to be worth a damn on the BC. As you can all clearly see, I'm not worth much of anything yet. Please up my reputation....for I fear I may not be much longer for this world.

You're are funny....But you're no Diadlover!!:happy-very: Where the hell is he anyway??

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Ummm, hello. Still positively dying from low online self esteem. And I see that over 100 people have already viewed this post and think I'm lame.

That is not helping anyone...

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Okay, Okay. The first story I told you was a lie.

Fine. Here is the truth. My partner cheated on me. Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blond tramp, and she's probably getting frisky...
right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...And he don't know...That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

So, you see. The only way for me to feel better right now is for me to receive some positive reputation points.

There, I gave the honest to God truth and that's gotta count towards something.

Dirty Savage

Paranoid Android
Okay, Okay. The first story I told you was a lie.

Fine. Here is the truth. My partner cheated on me. Right now he's probably slow dancing with a bleach blond tramp, and she's probably getting frisky...
right now, he's probably buying her some fruity little drink cause she can't shoot whiskey...Right now, he's probably up behind her with a pool-stick, showing her how to shoot a combo...And he don't know...That I dug my key into the side of his pretty little souped up 4 wheel drive,
carved my name into his leather seats...I took a Louisville slugger to both headlights, slashed a hole in all 4 tires...
Maybe next time he'll think before he cheats.

So, you see. The only way for me to feel better right now is for me to receive some positive reputation points.

There, I gave the honest to God truth and that's gotta count towards something.

If this is true, then I'm very sorry. Here's some rep for you!

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Shameless? How could you say such a thing!

I would like to thank the author of this thread for her creativity and ability to spread a little sunshine into my life. She is truly an inspiration to me and ever since this thread was first posted, my luck has seemed to change. I'm beginning to see what a beautiful life this is. Thank you BrownCafe!!!!!

Fighting4yourRights

Heavy Weight
Can I get those three minutes of my life back?

My name is Lynda, ID number 3496669446767433567. Thank you for visiting the Browncafe: 'Huge campaign' thread. We are sorry your visit today was so unpleasant. At the Huge Campaign we strive to please our customers well beyond any expectation. I will include a short survey that, once completed, will be filed at the Department of Legance where you will be credited with 6 minutes to spend on any thread on the Browncafe. We certainly hope you visit us again.

The survey is below (only check the one item that applies to your current situation):

1. ___ I don't like to laugh and I have cramps

2. ___ I don't like to laugh and I have cramps

3. ___ I don't like to laugh and I have cramps

Last edited:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Nice attempt, but you are no Carrie Underwood, by the way. WEll you could be, but I doubt you would be here. One of my favorite songs by the way, I loved her style in that video:happy2:

Rep comes with time, you will get there...:greedy:

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Rep comes with time, you will get there...:greedy:
How true, and I would add that the Rep system can be a blessing or a curse. A person's reputation needs to be earned, not just given. I have noticed that a couple of our higher rep members have let it go to their head and get carried away sometimes. Fighting4yourRights, When you reach your goal, I hope that you will use your new found power for the good of the human race, and not for evil. Because what goes around, comes back again.