Human resources lexington

Djackson

Can anybody please give me the number for human resources, my boyfriend is seasonal there and for locked up on Friday. He was supposed to go in Saturday at 10am. Pretty sure hes fired but he needs the number to HR so that I can turn in his uniforms and see if I can pick up his last check since he is in jail. Any help would be appreciated.

Djackson

I do have a sense of humor but there's nothing funny about this situation. This is a good company to work for and I'm trying to help my boyfriend. His bond is 10,000 so hes in there till court. Thanks for the people that helped me! I'm calling them now

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I do have a sense of humor but there's nothing funny about this situation. This is a good company to work for and I'm trying to help my boyfriend. His bond is 10,000 so hes in there till court. Thanks for the people that helped me! I'm calling them now
Maybe sell the uniforms on eBay to help get bail money

Vidim83

Can anybody please give me the number for human resources, my boyfriend is seasonal there and for locked up on Friday. He was supposed to go in Saturday at 10am. Pretty sure hes fired but he needs the number to HR so that I can turn in his uniforms and see if I can pick up his last check since he is in jail. Any help would be appreciated.

The corporate number for UPS is nope You should be able to connect to HR. Also, he should have been able to explain his situation and see if they can hold his job for him.

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The corporate number for UPS is (404) 828-6000. You should be able to connect to HR. Also, he should have been able to explain his situation and see if they can hold his job for him.

what’s up @Vidim83 you realize the poor fellas been locked up since 2018
Probably already Out on paper by now

Box Ox

The corporate number for UPS is nope You should be able to connect to HR. Also, he should have been able to explain his situation and see if they can hold his job for him.

tonight-we-post.jpg